The Magpie Group

Heron

I think bizarrely that for all the rhetoric and consensus agreement following the TF forum last week about keeping voices loud and front and centre there’s been next to no fanfare about Saturdays protest and the media presence or correspondan has been poor. I say this with the utmost respect for how hard it is but if they are truly not letting things blow over then it needs to adapt.

I have already said i've submitted my idea.

Fair enough. What is it if you’ll indulge me. Genuinely interested.

It was for a full boycott of a game, and offer those who won't stay away altogether to go in 15 mins late.

Hardly groundbreaking stuff i know but there you go :lol:

It was for a full boycott of a game, and offer those who won't stay away altogether to go in 15 mins late.

Yeah. The 15 min thing is my personal preference as it’ll test the waters. Was listening to the chronicle podcast earlier and I get the impression people that PL status is somehow at risk by doing full boycott. I’d argue that’s moot as this point and hedging your bets but it’s out there.

Yeah. The 15 min thing is my personal preference as it’ll test the waters. Was listening to the chronicle podcast earlier and I get the impression people that PL status is somehow at risk by doing full boycott. I’d argue that’s moot as this point and hedging your bets but it’s out there.

Lost every game with 50k+ there and they are worried not turning up will put us at risk :lol:

I reckon the players and maybe now even Rafa actually want us to boycott, they will understand what we are doing, because i definatley think they want Ashley out aswell.

There is literally NOTHING to lose by attempting a boycott at this point.

It's a joke now, and not a very good joke. People need to see the bigger picture. There's no enjoyment in 'supporting' nufc. Stop going to games, cancel your season tickets, and stop being complicit in the destruction of the club we all love.

But how else will I get time away from my wife? ???

Have an affair lol

Was talking to some ST holders I know when I played football earlier. Most were of the opinion that they didn't want to boycott because of our current predicament on the pitch, but all said they'd be happy to go in late to the game.

Think it's definitely the way forward for a first go at something in the ground. It's also what I voted for a the public meeting.

I'll do either, I think the full boycott would be more effective but the going in 15 mins late is more popular however I'll be surprised if more than 25% do it

walking in gives the wrong impression, walking out does.

im a big fan of just not going, sends a bigger message and get the word out everywhere, handing flyers out at the next game etc, i'd certainly come and help  O0

Not wanting to boycott because of our predicament

The f***?

:lol:

It clearly says 'our predicament on the pitch', ie they feel they went to help the team get 3 points. I don't agree personally but can see their point of view.

It wasn't that difficult a concept to grasp really.

Yeah sitting there in silence for 90 minutes must really inspire the lads on the pitch. I'd run through brick walls for that kind of support.

Honestly there's too many people in the ground with fucking Stockholm syndrome.

Our fanbase has changed so much to remember the keegan days you need to be 35 plus the robson days 25 plus. Our fans under 25 are just brainwashed sheep fed on a diet of absolute shite and nothingness

This kind of shit would not have happened in the 80's.90's or even early 00's

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, dunno. In my experience it's pretty much across the board age-wise. Just all with a misguided idea of what support means.

Not wanting to boycott because of our predicament

The f***?

:lol:

It clearly says 'our predicament on the pitch', ie they feel they went to help the team get 3 points. I don't agree personally but can see their point of view.

It wasn't that difficult a concept to grasp really.

I know, but it is a ridiculous argument after losing every game.

When i say there is nothing to lose, i'm including our chances of getting a result.

50k miserable people getting on the teams back isn't helping anyone ffs :lol:

It’s preaching to the choir in here like, football is short termist in nature unfortunately - people think season by season. Personally I think any potential boycott has no power if we’re already safe but people were more pliable for the spurs one for that reason. You have to get across that Ashley negates EVERYTHING somehow

If it's something you truly believe will work, join TMG/Ashley Out and get involved in the large amount of work that goes into attempting to organise boycotts and protests. Posting on here isn't going to do much, especially when you're asking other people to put the work into something that they might think is a waste of their efforts at the moment.

It's a forum and i'm offering my opinion, as is everyone else, you don't need to tell us all to get more involved everytime we offer an opinion or idea mate.

Stop offering your fucking opinion, nobody cares what you think,

Come back when you have actually done something like attended a meeting or a protest, just talking about it on a forum is so worthless.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/smhp.gif

My son's 14 he's known nothing more than Ashley and his favourite player is Paul Dummett .....................poor fucka

This is the tragic side of it kids growing up and their favourite players are just utter fucking garbage and nothing players. Gone are the days we had genuine stars and even superstars playing for us

Kids now running around in the playground pretending to be Paul fucking Dummet, Ayoze Perez or Matt Ritchie FFS man