Newcastle United 0-2 Leicester City - 29/09/18 - post match reaction from page16

Greg

Guest neesy111

We overachieved massively last year.  This will be 1 win in 13 if don't turn it around.  That's relegation form.  We had so many players in form during that run we had, can't expect it to happen again this season.

Guest Howaythetoon

There can be no excuses for that level of performance. That was as bad as anything over the last decade. Rafa’s tactics at home andour style of football is rubbish regardless of how bad our players are. If anything it makes them even more rubbish.

Anyway, I’m now back to wanting us to lose again so I’m hoping Leicester go onto thrash us.

Ashley in attendance and all he gets is a few chants... the fans that go are as pathetic as the club and deserve one another.

AO and TMG are wasting their time with protests.

The point being the lack of investment compounds over the years and leads to this.

I understand people's frustration but I don't understand what else was expected everyone else improved we decided to regress.

My only hope is the fans can unite because at this stage the actual march is irrelevant the only thing that matters is getting rid of the blood sucking parasite because nothing changes until he's gone.

Guest reefatoon

If this is a game we have to play backs to the wall in at home then just forfeit the season. We're never going to engage and try to play.

Yep, massively depressing.

Can't criticize Rafa.

Why? Is there a law against it? This gets tiresome, if you want to criticise, then go ahead, no one is stopping you.

There is with certain posters on this forum.

Well they are allowed to have an opinion too. :lol:

This is miserable rubbish. The performance is rubbish, and the one chance they have had, the striker is scared to shoot. The commentator I'm watching continually confuses the black players on both teams. Just an unpleasant experience.

Yedlin got called Kenedy and Lascelles there, pretty impressive given one of those isn’t even playing.

They are all playing.

[emoji38] Fucks sake, Ian.