Manchester United 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/10/18

BlueStar

I'll just say that even before we scored, I thought it was madness playing two DM, McTominay and Matic, against our feeble attack. We're always going to give the other team possession, the question is what they do with it.

They have the players to turn this around on individual brilliance alone, but have been woeful so far.

I'll just say that even before we scored, I thought it was madness playing two DM, McTominay and Matic, against our feeble attack. We're always going to give the other team possession, the question is what they do with it.

They have the players to turn this around on individual brilliance alone, but have been woeful so far.

Man Utd have been this way all season. They've been an absolute state.

They certainly have the players to turn this around no doubt, but not sure they can be bothered to. They hate the manager.

Still fuming about that Young handball that magically ends up a goal kick. Wasn’t mentioned once at half time on this broadcast. Second half will probably be a struggle, Fellaini will score etc. and that shambles will be forgotten.

You fuming at Muto's handball as well like? :lol:

Still fuming about that Young handball that magically ends up a goal kick. Wasn’t mentioned once at half time on this broadcast. Second half will probably be a struggle, Fellaini will score etc. and that shambles will be forgotten.

Not sure it was as blatant as Youngs.

Guest covmag

we should be 4-0 up and a pen  :lol:

im of the feeling we might scrape a draw now  :lol:

fair play best half ive seen us play for a while.  O0

One of the worst decisions ever, mind. Still can't quite believe it :lol:

As for Muto's, we'd have been 3-0 by then anyway.

Not sure it was as blatant as Youngs.

They were both blatant.