Anthony Vanden Borre

Martin Lol

Do people who want Anthony Vandenborre to come here have ever seen him actually play? The guy is so bad you can hardly believe it. He's even not good enough to play in our Belgian league.

have to remember that people on here base their opinions on playing Championship Manager/FM you know ;)

Thanks for putting the record straight

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Do people who want Anthony Vandenborre to come here have ever seen him actually play? The guy is so bad you can hardly believe it. He's even not good enough to play in our Belgian league.

have to remember that people on here base their opinions on playing Championship Manager/FM you know ;)

All I have to go by is FIFA 07...

I think the guy rating the players for FM is one of the rare Anthony Vandenborre fans  bluebiggrin.gif.

Guest killers_perm

His positioning is shit, look at that - 9/20.

Going to cost us goals.

Don't have Champ manager - it would be good to see how some of our current defenders compare to him - anyone able to oblige with a few screen shots of Toon player profiles

i live in belgium, so i know him

Lets say he's good for the level of anderlecht, but not for newcastle united, he somethimes doesn't have his mind set on football, so makes mistakes, where have a heard that before!

Maybe you could get him as a squad player, if the price is right, but i would not put a lot of money on him, there are better players we can get.

Lets say he's good for the level of anderlecht, but not for newcastle united, he somethimes doesn't have his mind set on football, so makes mistakes, where have a heard that before!

Maybe you could get him as a squad player, if the price is right, but i would not put a lot of money on him, there are better players we can get.

I doubt it would be a step down from Stephen Carr though.

I doubt it would be a step down from Stephen Carr though.

you maybe right on that one  :roll:

• 8 years later...

I am really interested to see which club would secure Curtis' signature once West Brom decide to sell.

Mind you I thought his partner in defense. Paul McShane, is prospect who would cost a lot less.

Definitely would not mind both ending up in Newcastle, perhaps wor own Nigel Pearson could work some magic here.

Couldn't agree more. :thup:

I am really interested to see which club would secure Curtis' signature once West Brom decide to sell.

Mind you I thought his partner in defense. Paul McShane, is prospect who would cost a lot less.

Definitely would not mind both ending up in Newcastle, perhaps wor own Nigel Pearson could work some magic here.

Couldn't agree more. :thup:

:spit:

Guest firetotheworks

He's only 28.  For some reason as well I was convinced he'd played for Everton.

I know who you're getting him mixed up with but it's annoying me that I can't remember his name.

EDIT: Anthony Van Der Meyde