Protests and that

ToonArmy1892

The only way this can gain momentum and attention from those who are on the fence is for the atmosphere to be loud and toxic from the 1st minute and sustained througout the game. If possible, it needs to start even before kickoff. The chants and noise needs to continue even if we concede goals after goals and the anger needs to be directed at Ashley.

Remember the Pardew protest against Pardew at the Cardiff game. Was toxic throughout. Can it be replicated? Probably not because we know how our home crowds are but perhaps maybe one time only, this can be done and work.

The only way this can gain momentum and attention from those who are on the fence is for the atmosphere to be loud and toxic from the 1st minute and sustained througout the game. If possible, it needs to start even before kickoff. The chants and noise needs to continue even if we concede goals after goals and the anger needs to be directed at Ashley.

Remember the Pardew protest against Pardew at the Cardiff game. Was toxic throughout. Can it be replicated? Probably not because we know how our home crowds are but perhaps maybe one time only, this can be done and work.

:clap:

Hopefully a couple of early man city goals will stir the sheep

If you are willing to sit on your hands tonight and stay silent and participate in no protests then I really do think you are part of the problem. I don't see any positives from action like that. You are achieving nothing except silently backing Ashley.

I've never been to a game all season but I'm seriously considering picking up one of the spare tickets going on Twitter so I can join in with the protests. Problem is I don't trust the current fanbase to make it the toxic atmosphere that it should be meaning that I'll have wasted 30 quid or whatever I can pick up a spare ticket for as I have no interest in the actual match.

If you are willing to sit on your hands tonight and stay silent and participate in no protests then I really do think you are part of the problem. I don't see any positives from action like that. You are achieving nothing except silently backing Ashley.

Just storm the pitch and sit down in the centre circle after 15 minutes if enough do it the game gets abandoned live on TV

👏👏👏👏

Now that's how you make a protest.

...if the game gets abandoned I assume we will lose 3-0, so might be good for our goal differance as well.😉

Just storm the pitch and sit down in the centre circle after 15 minutes if enough do it the game gets abandoned live on TV

ha ha - would def do that if i could guarantee thousands of others did too.

just too many traumatic memories of pranks at  school where you all arrange to something daft like this then you turn around and the rest of the fuckers havent joined in and are stood laughing at you, ripping up your clothes etc etc.

fuck, off to ring my therapist.

I know it's shite but the reason I can see on that letter is throwing items on the pitch to disrupt the game which I thought was the plan?

Throwing a tennis ball is hardly inciting violence or riots :lol:

I don't see the word violence in that sentence though it states in their first paragraph its the throwing things on the pitch and encouraging others that may be grounds to have caused an offence.

Football offences act

2Throwing of missiles.

It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to throw anything at or towards—

(a)the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, or

(b)any area in which spectators or other persons are or may be present,

without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

Football offences act

2Throwing of missiles.

It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to throw anything at or towards—

(a)the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, or

Areet Mike, buy some players.

Football offences act

2Throwing of missiles.

Areet Mike, buy some players.

Sorry too busy buying retail at the minute that's what the transfer market is for right?