Protests and that

ToonArmy1892

Terrible idea, late night sit in ? If we are getting hammered at half time half the ground will be empty any way, I fully support all protests but this one is badly planned

Just don't go.

All of these 'stand up' and 'sit in' protests just suggests that they don't want to miss the game at all costs and need to squeeze a message in somewhere.  Their wives must be awful.

If/when we get relegated, Rafa leaves and years of Ashley’s ownership finally catches up with us. Then I think the attendances will drop right down and stay low.

Was it the first game we went down when Hughton was boss, we had 37K? Attendances kept gradually increasing, as we kept winning.

Until that time. People seem happy to turn up and watch our Championship squad play in the big leagues. Struggling to get anything against heavyweights like Cardiff and Huddersfield and getting pumped by the likes of the mighty West Ham and Leicester.

Instead of all these stupid bullshit walk in walk out protests just don't bother going its simple to sane minded folk. Unfortunately we have a huge fanbase of brainwashed sheep who will turn up no matter what shit is served up

The only way that people will sit up and take notice and things will start to snowball is if SJP is 25-50% full until then life will just carry on how things are forever

We may need to go along the Mackem route and drop a few divisions to rid us of the cancer running through the club

Would the Watford FA Cup game not have been a more realistic one? We normally don’t have a game that weekend anyway and people can’t use the, ‘but it’s already paid for’ excuse.

The whole its already paid for excuse doesn't wash with me though. If you had a years paid for food from a restaurant would you keep turning up to eat there if the food was fucking rank god awful. I think not

Would the Watford FA Cup game not have been a more realistic one? We normally don’t have a game that weekend anyway and people can’t use the, ‘but it’s already paid for’ excuse.

I really don’t like this idea of boycotting cup games as it just further reinforces the club’s mentality that they are meaningless.

Guest Howaythetoon

I say fuck them, let them wallow in misery. They are getting what they deserve for being such spineless cunts.

Would piss myself laughing if Perez got sold on deadline day for daft money and went on to great things.

BOOO

Terrible idea, late night sit in ? If we are getting hammered at half time half the ground will be empty any way, I fully support all protests but this one is badly planned

Even when the game is finely poised or we're winning there are loads more leave night games early than saturday games. Some due to the ball ache of poor public transport at night and others who work shifts are going straight to work after the game.

Instead of all these stupid bullshit walk in walk out protests just don't bother going its simple to sane minded folk. Unfortunately we have a huge fanbase of brainwashed sheep who will turn up no matter what s*** is served up

The only way that people will sit up and take notice and things will start to snowball is if SJP is 25-50% full until then life will just carry on how things are forever

We may need to go along the Mackem route and drop a few divisions to rid us of the cancer running through the club

This is it unfortunately

If nothing happens by the end of this month and people still attend games and dont take part in protests then the few thousand left in the ground are welcome to it.

Nothing will happen and there will still be 50,000 there. Sooner everyone accepts Ashley is going nowhere and there never will be any protests/ boycotts the easier it is. The only thing that can end all this is going down and it all burning to the ground. People can't see it but a Cardiff win tomorrow is the best thing for us long term.

Just like the 2 wins v Watford and Bournemouth caused it to all blew over all a win tomrrow achieves is another step closer to the tv money for Ashley. If people truly want him gone then another relegation and more spotlight on him is the way to go

Going down isn't really the answer either tbf.  He's here until he's bored of it.

He is but he would get a bored a lot quicker when he's  losing money. That's the only end to this in my oppinion. I just don't get what enjoyment there would be by winning tomorrow at all

I think people kinda underestimate the hate he has for us tbh. If we went down and stayed down I could see him running the club into the ground rather than sell just to keep us from having any hope.

I honestly think if a breakaway club was created and had support, it'd be near the PL by the time he sells.

That's if he ever sells us. There's nothing to suggest he has the slightest interest in ever selling us. I mean, he's fucked off everyone who has supposedly been interested over the last 11 years.