Protests and that

ToonArmy1892

There are two main ones the magpie group sit in and an off shoot of leazes flags with the DW thing. The social media strategy for both is abysmal.

so far i've seen a sit in, chocolate coins, tennis balls & DW signs all for the same game i think (i might have that wrong granted)

we can't get anyone to agree on one protest so 4 should go well

Flyers of other sports shops is something I've been pushing for a while, so I'm glad it's finally happening. Simple, easily done and very effective when done en masse. Ashley will flip.

Only problem is finding rivals that Ashley doesn't have a stake in.

There are two main ones the magpie group sit in and an off shoot of leazes flags with the DW thing. The social media strategy for both is abysmal.

so far i've seen a sit in, chocolate coins, tennis balls & DW signs all for the same game i think (i might have that wrong granted)

we can't get anyone to agree on one protest so 4 should go well

Been wanting this for a while so it hits fatty with some fines :lol: can't see it happening at SJP when people aren't even willing to go in 10 mins later etc.  Imagine the abuse from the super fans.

Guest reefatoon

Might have to actually watch the match if everyone starts making paper plane's out of the leaflets and hoying them on the pitch, could be a little bit of excitement for the first time in donkeys years. Fuck the game, we all know that is going to be 90 minutes of shambolic dullness. Bring on the paper planes.

Holding a sheet of paper with DW Sports on it ffs

https://twitter.com/UtdAgainstAsh/status/1089599441005350913

Fair play to them for actually doing something though, none of the other groups are. Just seems so fucking small time :lol: Hardly even a 'protest'

criticising others for trying to protest and calling them "fucking small time" with a smiley emoji.

why what the fuck are you doing to get ashley out?

Same as you, probably.  Sorry, I'm not personally able to get Ashley out all by myself, therefore I can't have an opinion on anything/anyone else trying. Forgot that one

if you cant get him out yourself, then join a protest group and come up with ideas.

you've no idea what i have and havent done to protest against ashley.

Might have to actually watch the match if everyone starts making paper plane's out of the leaflets and hoying them on the pitch, could be a little bit of excitement for the first time in donkeys years. f*** the game, we all know that is going to be 90 minutes of shambolic dullness. Bring on the paper planes.

Was at a painfully boring 0-0 at home under Souness and the paper planes were the highlight that day, everyone was bored to fuck.

What's the craic with the chocolate coins??

They’re confectionary usually given to kids at Christmas. Wrapped in foil the design resembles real coins that are used as currency.

Classic.

Guest Howaythetoon

What's the craic with the chocolate coins??

IMO it’s the perfect ethical way for any socially concentiuous caring good samaritan to help the homeless out with money they can’t just spend on drugs or alcohol which only encourages them, but alternatively they can eat instead and due to the foil like material that isn’t edible it’s also ideal insulation to keep out the rain and snow.

It’s also a commodity they can collect and with enough can exchange for cash at any scrap yard so they can use it towards a deposit on a house or a suit for a job interview to help them to get off their sponging off of society habit.

Or it can be thrown at the pitch on match day...

Given the local food bank will be outside of SJP before kick off, I’d urge anyone taking chocolate coins with them to consider donating whatever spare change that doesn’t get thrown to the food bank, they will benefit a lot.

Chocolate coins is certainly an interesting tactic though and different to previous protests of throwing paper money at the owner which hasn’t exactly achieved anything other than him beefing up security by employing Joselu to head off future protests. No doubt a move by Bishop.

Bishop will probably turn the coin protest into good PR by getting Ashley to personally hand them out to the homeless people on Northumberland Street.

Guess who wins again...