Protests and that

ToonArmy1892

Going down isn't really the answer either tbf.  He's here until he's bored of it.

He is but he would get a bored a lot quicker when he's  losing money. That's the only end to this in my oppinion. I just don't get what enjoyment there would be by winning tomorrow at all

I think people kinda underestimate the hate he has for us tbh. If we went down and stayed down I could see him running the club into the ground rather than sell just to keep us from having any hope.

I honestly think if a breakaway club was created and had support, it'd be near the PL by the time he sells.

That's if he ever sells us. There's nothing to suggest he has the slightest interest in ever selling us. I mean, he's f***ed off everyone who has supposedly been interested over the last 11 years.

He's here forever. As I said the other day, it's over. He's won.

The last hope was the really strong momentum that was definitely building up against him from August-November then the back to back wins in November meant  it all blew over  :lol:

Club needs to crash, burn and extinguish itself asap. It's not worth supporting now or in the medium term, it's totally futile. Sit in, walk out, wave flags.... it's all just moot. People paying for the privelidge of protesting defeats the whole objective.

Stop. Giving. The fat cunt. Your. Cash. Full stop. Walk away. Stay away.

Club needs to crash, burn and extinguish itself asap. It's not worth supporting now or in the medium term, it's totally futile. Sit in, walk out, wave flags.... it's all just moot. People paying for the privelidge of protesting defeats the whole objective.

Stop. Giving. The fat c***. Your. Cash. Full stop. Walk away. Stay away.

:clap:

Aye totally agree, I'll still go and give my £2 to the food bank like.

Is it worth trying to target the season ticket buying as way of protest.  Something like give up your season ticket go game by game.  This might be an easier message for some than stop going.  I imagine getting people to do this would be as difficult as everything else but if it was possible it would reduce one of the streams of guaranteed income.  According t the sky article Ashley is unwilling to reduce his price as the club is iho ticking over without loss (so why sell at a loss).  If people were then going game to game when things get bad it’s an easier to justify not going at all.

I see the Man City "sit in " was getting promoted again today at the match, I still can't see how this will ever work just seems like a limp protest Ashley will probably hand a few domino cards around to make more cash off the loyal fans.

Exactly. Come back when the fat cunt inevitably dies of heart disease, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I see the Man City "sit in " was getting promoted again today at the match, I still can't see how this will ever work just seems like a limp protest Ashley will probably hand a few domino cards around to make more cash off the loyal fans.

Most will just get cold, nee point I get why they try.

Guest neesy111

A proposed sit-in after a midweek game in January is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

Especially when the temp is going to be below 0.

It's going to fucking snow too, man.

I've no confidence in our fan base doing anything worth while. It will take an underground effort, away from social media, who are prepared to get themselves into trouble, to get the FCB out.

There seems to be various groups planning various ill-thought out "protests" that are obviously going to fall flat on their face.

Except the obvious one which is stay the fuck away from this shell of a club.