Newcastle United 0-0 Fulham - 22/12/2018 - post match discussion from page 9

Greg

Guest reefatoon

Struggling to remember us ever being as boring to watch as we are now. Seen plenty of absolute s*** over the 30 odd years I have been watching us, but can’t remember it ever being so dull and boring. We average around 1 shot a match it feels and to be this dull at home is f***ing abysmal.

Come on man. Pardew ball was worse and we'd also get thumped as well.

Like I said I am not talking about us being s***, I am talking about how boring we set up at home. If we can’t snatch a scrappy 1-0 win then there  doesn’t seem to be a plan b.

Our wing play is shite like. Dummett is shite going forward, Manquillo not much better. Atsu and Ritchie unable to beat a man and Kenedy useless. The worst of all is the crossing though, absolute shite. Doesnt bode well when our gameplan is basically to pump it into Rondon

Hat trick for Dwight Gayle today

It's because he's playing at his level. He scored 6 goals for us last season. Sure, he might get a few more with a better midfield creating chances but I think Rondon brings more to the table.

Struggling to remember us ever being as boring to watch as we are now. Seen plenty of absolute shit over the 30 odd years I have been watching us, but can’t remember it ever being so dull and boring. We average around 1 shot a match it feels and to be this dull at home is fucking abysmal.

Come on man. Pardew ball was worse and we'd also get thumped as well.

Hey I hate Pardew as much as anyone but that's just wrong the football being played is some of the worst I've ever seen by a home team in nearly 50 year of watching this club. I can understand away but at home with playing total negative football, no players getting into the box and a total reluctance to bring players on who he signed to change the game - we're talking about creating fuck all against a team who has conceded every game and at times for fun. He has to change suit because it's not fucking working.

You'd think we'd moved into the relegation zone the way some people are gannin on.

Now 5 points clear, chill.

And aye i know it's Liverpool away next :lol:

Then Watford (A), Man Utd (H), Chelsea (A), Cardiff (H), City (H), Spurs (A), Wolves (A)

Thank fuck we got this point.

Guest firetotheworks

You'd think we'd moved into the relegation zone the way some people are gannin on.

Then Watford (A), Man Utd (A), Chelsea (A), Cardiff (H), City (H), Spurs (A), Wolves (A)

Thank fuck we got this point.

Man United's at Home

Then Watford (A), Man Utd (H), Chelsea (A), Cardiff (H), City (H), Spurs (A), Wolves (A)

Thank f*** we got this point.

I don't think you've much of a point seeing as all the league basically have to play each other 1 more time anyway. :lol: