Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

Guest reefatoon

Better than going to a replay and watching 90 more minutes of this shit. For a reason I still havent figured out.

:lol: At least it would be away, where sitting back like the massive underdogs doesn’t play out as bad.

Another FA cup 3rd round exit under fat Mike.

This isn't entirely his fault, like.  We don't have a game for 7 days, there's no reason to play such a changed team.

Well it's his fault that Rafa is scared to play someone like Rondon because our only striker (yeah not gonna count Joselu as a footballer) getting injured would almost certainly seal our faith in the bottom three.

This isn't entirely his fault, like.  We don't have a game for 7 days, there's no reason to play such a changed team.

Purely worrying about injuries imo.  Can't think of another reason.

Let's face it, few injuries and we'd have to field a team similar to this in the league :lol:

We're a fuckin joke.

Well it's his fault that Rafa is scared to play someone like Rondon because our only striker (yeah not gonna count Joselu as a footballer) getting injured would almost certainly seal our faith in the bottom three.

Well the transfer window is open at the moment so if he did get injured today we could always go out and buy a replacem..... sorry, what am I saying? :yao:

How many more games will have to go by with Kenedy, Murphy and Joselu being worse than s*** before some people on this forum stop licking their arses.

It annoys me when people use this sort of exaggeration, so that they can take confrontational stances against positions that do not actually exist.

Yep absolutely ridiculous bollocks, along with the 'wished we attacked a little more' = 'f*** lets go mental all out attack'  :lol:

Classic N-O melts getting upset when I criticise some of the players.

Just like I said. :lol:

giphy.gif