Blackburn Rovers 2-4 Newcastle United AET (FA Cup) 15/01/19 - post game p32

BlueStar

Such a poor ball by Murphy there. Get him out the club, he is nowhere near good enough man.

No he’s not. And that was purely Rafa’s punt. Him and Matt Ritchie are his most expensive signings iirc, and both of them are gash.

:lol:

I always love how people think the amounts Rafa has spent on his "most expensive signings" are anywhere close to the going rate of actually quality players. I'm fairly certain Rafa's top targets were far beyond what we spent on each of those players. As you can see by Cardiff signing players for 20m.

Such a poor ball by Murphy there. Get him out the club, he is nowhere near good enough man.

No he’s not. And that was purely Rafa’s punt. Him and Matt Ritchie are his most expensive signings iirc, and both of them are gash.

I always love how people think the amounts Rafa has spent on his "most expensive signings" are anywhere close to the going rate of actually quality players. I'm fairly certain Rafa's top targets were far beyond what we spent on each of those players. As you can see by Cardiff signing players for 20m.

This guy gets it

It's like banging your head against a wall, not sure how some people just look past that.

Be prepared to get 3 or 4 players that have worked out for under 12 million thrown in your face.

Yep, this.

This guy gets it

He does but giving that clown the satisfaction of someone replying isn't a good idea.