Newcastle United 0-2 Watford - 26/01/19 (FAC)

Disco

People going to a match that we don't even want to win and boo the manager's substitutions :lol:

Embarrassing idiots.

I didn't boo them but understand why many did as they were bizarre.

Hayden and Kenedy were lifting yet he took off Ritchie.

We're chasing the game with not long to go and Rondon has been warming up and he sends on Schar instead and it didn't look like it was because Fernandez was injured, iy looked tactical as Schar went into midfield.

The lack of creativity, lack of confidence in front of goal (Murphy 1st half went wide and won a corner when he had the chance to head for goal), lack of a single shot on target and general apathy from both crowd and players was both alarming and frustrating.

f*** the league, this was a real chance to progress in the cup with other PL teams out and lower league teams playing each other.

He explained why. He needed to "protect" Ritchie for our assault on 17th place. And what on earth were you and 33,000 others doing at a game we had no intention of winning?

Blind Faith, Addiction/Compulsion.

Ritchie didn't need protecting.

How do you have access to Rafa's player statistics and risk database?

I don't. It's a direct quote from Rafa. Obviously I know he dosent need protecting man

People going to a match that we don't even want to win and boo the manager's substitutions :lol:

Embarrassing idiots.

We're chasing the game with not long to go and Rondon has been warming up and he sends on Schar instead and it didn't look like it was because Fernandez was injured, iy looked tactical as Schar went into midfield.

The lack of creativity, lack of confidence in front of goal (Murphy 1st half went wide and won a corner when he had the chance to head for goal), lack of a single shot on target and general apathy from both crowd and players was both alarming and frustrating.

f*** the league, this was a real chance to progress in the cup with other PL teams out and lower league teams playing each other.

He explained why. He needed to "protect" Ritchie for our assault on 17th place. And what on earth were you and 33,000 others doing at a game we had no intention of winning?

I don't. It's a direct quote from Rafa. Obviously I know he dosent need protecting man

Rafa said he needs protecting (as in from injury) - that will be evidence based on statistic and medical data but you seem to think you're a better judge than Paco and Rafa.

Embarrassing idiots.

Rafa said he needs protecting (as in from injury) - that will be evidence based on statistic and medical data but you seem to think you're a better judge than Paco and Rafa.

I just wanted us to win the game and have a decent cup run.

Ritchie was one of the better performers and looked fit and well.

There were plenty others who should have came off before him and Rafa stated in his post match interview that the only doubt after this game was Joselu due to the bad tackle on him.

Embarrassing idiots.

There were plenty others who should have came off before him and Rafa stated in his post match interview that the only doubt after this game was Joselu due to the bad tackle on him.

Football has evolved - doesn't really work like that anymore at the top level. With Rafa saying Ritchie needed to be protected coming off after just over 70 minutes will likely have been based on his injury risk factor based on his statistics and medical readings in the run up to the game.

Embarrassing idiots.

Football has evolved - doesn't really work like that anymore at the top level. With Rafa saying Ritchie needed to be protected coming off after just over 70 minutes will likely have been based on his injury risk factor based on his statistics and medical readings in the run up to the game.

Modern football is just utter utter shit oh how I wish I could go back to 1992

Playing devils advocate as I get the injury worries but winning breeds confidence, we just won two on the trot and chucked away the lift from that by losing today.

Not saying Rafa is wrong, that sits on Ashley and not funding the squad properly. Just commenting on the confidence thing.

Embarrassing idiots.

That load of bollocks makes me ill

Playing devils advocate as I get the injury worries but winning breeds confidence, we just won two on the trot and chucked away the lift from that by losing today.

Not saying Rafa is wrong, that sits on Ashley and not funding the squad properly. Just a commenting on the confidence thing.

Absolutely agree with this.

Massive confidence boosting win going into Man City and Spurs would have done wonders.

Guest reefatoon

I'm at one of my lowest points following the club, really don't want to watch the Man City game.

f***ing sick.

Don’t watch it at all fella. It’s not going to be a competition or a game of football anyway. Will be a case of 10 men lined up along the edge of our box trying to keep the score line as low as possible. Another game written off because of the sheer lack of quality in our tiny shite squad.

Embarrassing idiots.

That load of bollocks makes me ill

:lol::lol:

What was the point of beating Blackburn in a replay, after extra time on a Tuesday night if we were going to put in a complete non performance like yesterday? I’d have rather have lost the home tie against Blackburn than endure what I witnessed yesterday. Some fans have paid to watch 3 completely meaningless games. The players and Rafa need to show some degree of respect to those fans.

I didn’t want to go yesterday as I knew what to expect but got offered a free ticket that I couldn’t turn down. I used to love the FA Cup, yesterday was an insult to it.

It’s probably time to make the FA Cup optional TBH, just let all the PL clubs who can’t be arsed sit it out completely.

Definitely. Ashley's nufc and Rafa would snap there hands off

For f*** sake.

What? They would

Ashley yes, Benitez no.

It’s probably time to make the FA Cup optional TBH, just let all the PL clubs who can’t be arsed sit it out completely.

For f*** sake.

What? They would

Ashley yes, Benitez no.

Benitez yes. As proven yesterday and numerous times. That's not an assumption when the evidence backs it up. Yesterday was a big f you to the supporters who turned up but it's just quietly accepted we don't do cups now. Imagine this joke of a setup going on in the 90s man. Wouldn't have happened

Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham all out. But we had no chance of winning 2 more ties and getting to Wembley

For f*** sake.

What? They would

Ashley yes, Benitez no.

Benitez yes. As proven yesterday and numerous times. That's not an assumption when the evidence backs it up. Yesterday was a big f you to the supporters who turned up but it's just quietly accepted we don't do cups now. Imagine this joke of a setup going on in the 90s man. Wouldn't have happened

Benitez would love to win the FA Cup with Newcastle, but he's going to do what he feels is right and focus on staying in the league.

A big fuck you to supporters.  :lol:

I'm at one of my lowest points following the club, really don't want to watch the Man City game.

f***ing sick.

It's by far the worst it's been in my 22 years of going. It's way past hard times, it's not like the club is trying the best it can but we are having a tough time. I would go home and away in the conference if the club was giving 100%. This shit and yesterday is just actively trying not to compete. It doesn't help all this is Rafa going or staying bollocks. He needs to just come out and say. Cunts got bigger than the club.

I can't ever recall a fucked up club and situation like this. Only at Newcastl United (the soft post 2008 version)