Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Newcastle United - 02/02/19 - post match p12...

Disco

Should play Darlow.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you  :lol:

Shows Darlow's pass into danger % and positioning errors to be off the fucking scale you mentalist.

At least he can read a graph unlike you

Well if that graph is suggesting Darlow is better in those areas then I don't really want to read it correctly as anyone with eyes can see it's absolute bollocks.

Carlow used to assist the opposition with shite passes pretty much every game ffs...no way can it be suggesting he's better at not passing into danger.

Not that the tweet matters by the way Dubs I’m clearly the better keeper plus his style of play is going to look more negative with those carefully selected statistics.

Agreed, but the passing into danger percentage? Come on, that has to be the other way around. Darlow was awful in that respect.

Should play Darlow.

Shows Darlow's pass into danger % and positioning errors to be off the fucking scale you mentalist.

Well if that graph is suggesting Darlow is better in those areas then I don't really want to read it correctly as anyone with eyes can see it's absolute bollocks.

Carlow used to assist the opposition with shite passes pretty much every game ffs...no way can it be suggesting he's better at not passing into danger.

Still not a good idea to call someone thick and then post something equally thick in the same post!

Should play Darlow.

Still not a good idea to call someone thick and then post something equally thick in the same post!

:lol: Im suggesting the graph is wrong still.

Not that the tweet matters by the way Dubs I’m clearly the better keeper plus his style of play is going to look more negative with those carefully selected statistics.

Agreed, but the passing into danger percentage? Come on, that has to be the other way around. Darlow was awful in that respect.

I really can’t figure out half the tweet but it could just mean passes into own third of pitch which obviously Dubs would win hands down

I really can’t figure out half the tweet but it could just mean passes into own third of pitch which obviously Dubs would win hands down

Yeah I actually think its something like this.

I mean, Darlow used to regularly pass to the opposition 30/40 yards out. Also used to slice it out in our 3rd constantly putting us under pressure. Think they need a better way to measure some of these stats.

Guest neesy111

What’s going on with their attendance? 10,000 empty seats today (on top of the ones they aren’t allowed to fill), less than 30k there in their last home game. Seems very odd to me.

Capacity is limited to 50k.

Cos for some reason, a really reliable stats group has Darlow as superior.  Dubravka looks better to the eye, I don't think anyone would question that, but then those stats are pretty telling.

Dubravka is better than Darlow.

Cos for some reason, a really reliable stats group has Darlow as superior.  Dubravka looks better to the eye, I don't think anyone would question that, but then those stats are pretty telling.

Confirmed WUM/mackem

What’s going on with their attendance? 10,000 empty seats today (on top of the ones they aren’t allowed to fill), less than 30k there in their last home game. Seems very odd to me.

Capacity is limited to 50k.

Hence why I said 10,000 (on top of the ones they aren’t allowed to fill)  and not 50,000 empty seats.

Frustrating as fuck.

Even though they bogarted the ball the opportunities both teams had were pretty similar in number and ease of scoring. Draw was looking on and would’ve been more than fair plus a further shot in the arm for the club.

Lascelles best game for ages n all which is promising.

I think Lascelles has been quietly really good recently. Lejeune really seems to help him