Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/19

Disco

Guest reefatoon

Switched that w*** off. Gonna keep up with it on here, it’s much more entertaining than watching that s****.

Must admit i find it hard to watch us these days. Just said to her i'm wishing the time away until Almiron comes on, if we'd not signed him we'd be watching something else.

It’s just awful football. Constantly trying to grind a point out by completely nullifying any type of entertainment. It’s 90 minutes of s**** week in week out. Think we have all been suckered in a bit with the Almiron signing.

It's not even about the style of football for me, I just feel emotionally drained even before watching us play, during its like being at a funeral and I just want to get through it without falling asleep or crying.  :lol:

I'm honestly wondering whether im done with us, i dont know, feels like a realisation moment.  ???

Totally agree with you bud. I have nodded off through nearly every match I tried to sit through. Think like you I am done and that’s the problem. I get more joy out of moaning how shit it is.