Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/19

Disco

I dont really understand the formation. It seems a bit different like Hayden is almost playing on the right and Perez behind Rondon?

It does look like Atsu, Perez and Hayden are sat behind Rondon like a bank of three.

3-3-3-1 ? last tried by Alain Perrin at Portsmouth iirc.

Switched that wank off. Gonna keep up with it on here, it’s much more entertaining than watching that shite.

Must admit i find it hard to watch us these days. Just said to her i'm wishing the time away until Almiron comes on, if we'd not signed him we'd be watching something else.

Guest reefatoon

Switched that w*** off. Gonna keep up with it on here, it’s much more entertaining than watching that s****.

Must admit i find it hard to watch us these days. Just said to her i'm wishing the time away until Almiron comes on, if we'd not signed him we'd be watching something else.

It’s just awful football. Constantly trying to grind a point out by completely nullifying any type of entertainment. It’s 90 minutes of shite week in week out. Think we have all been suckered in a bit with the Almiron signing.

We're very sloppy in possession like. It always seems just a matter of time before we lose it.

Quite noticeable that Perez seems to cope better with pressing than a lot of our players, although that wasn't always the case with him. Some of our players look like they don't think they belong in the Premier when they are given the ball.