Newcastle United vs Burnley - Tue 26/02/19 - 20:00 - Live on BT Sport

Infinitely Content

imma stick money almiron and a win, so we're probably fucked

He needs to grab one like, pretty gutted for him about not getting one on his debut, well and truly deserved it.

Why does he need to grab one? He’s not about goals as such, he creates and makes space for others in truth.

He doesn’t “need” to grab one, it will come man  O0

Still not over that chip with a fgs bet on Saturday. :lol:

Aye me anarl, had 8/1 , fucking give up man

He needs to grab one like, pretty gutted for him about not getting one on his debut, well and truly deserved it.

Why does he need to grab one? He’s not about goals as such, he creates and makes space for others in truth.

Settle doon :lol:

I wasn't having a go.  He'll have been gutted not to get one and will be desperate to get one tonight.  Basically meant he needs to for his own peace of mind :thup:

Settle doon :lol:

I wasn't having a go.  He'll have been gutted not to get one and will be desperate to get one tonight.  Basically meant he needs to for his own peace of mind :thup:

:joey: :joey: :pardspush: :giggs: :saylor:

:lol: :lol:      Well I for one hope he does anarl, I even have been bought a Paraguay flag by the bairn  :cool: