Newcastle United vs Burnley - Tue 26/02/19 - 20:00 - Live on BT Sport

Infinitely Content

Toughest game of our run up until the international break imo. They're unbeaten in the last 7 or 8, beaten Tottenham and drawn at Old Trafford in that run. A draw might be on the cards here I think which wouldn't be the worst result in the world given we beat Huddersfield. A win would be cracking.

Don't really get the Burnley hate. Nowt against them apart from on the day. Thought they did very well last season and have built up their squad slowly and in the right manner. Also stuck with their manager when they went down for him to bring them back up.

Don't really get the Burnley hate. Nowt against them apart from on the day. Thought they did very well last season and have built up their squad slowly and in the right manner. Also stuck with their manager when they went down for him to bring them back up.

Think it's mainly Dyche and his style, rather than the club itself.

That and the shithouse players they have like Barnes and Bardsley.

I’ve nowt against them but for on the day as you say, style, ginger, shite squad of hoofers ....I can’t put my finger on it :lol:

Mainly think we should be doing better as a club than these, arrogant? Maybe .

[quote author=Dokko

Grow up. You know he's banned you 100 yard hero.

Gone. Wew, obviously had a few more beers than I thought. Apologies to CG for being a massive silly cunt myself, no need. Had no idea either poster had been banned mind, if they indeed have been.