The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Mcmanaman is doing my head in, absolute rectangle.

Can’t stand him as a co commentator and for an ex Red, is it just me or does he seem more pro whoever they are playing than pro his former team? He certainly sounds more enthusiastic and excited when the opposition do something. Hope Barca smash them and that cunt pushing people into fountains drowns in his own tears!

Guest neesy111

Jordi Alba is approaching one of the best left backs of all time territory

Stunning, tailed off a bit this season but him and Messi link up unbelievably so much.

Guest Howaythetoon

Messi is the GOAT just as an example for any kid to watch not just for what he does in terms of skill, flair and tricks, but how he plays the simple game, constantly doing the correct thing. Obviously he has the ability to do what the fuck he likes and pull it off, but doing the simple stuff is just as good to watch and what makes him even greater. I thought he was superb on and off the ball first half.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wouldn’t take a moral high point over shit like the fountain stuff, our fans have people just as bad

It’s their own moral self righteousness that does it for me, that and how they consider themselves clergy like disciples of their club, the game, Liverpool and Scousers.

On Europe, our own fans seem to generally behave and show some respect.

Guest neesy111

The diving is just so irritating, but that cheating is just part of Spanish football (obviously not unique but so ingrained, such a shame)

It's just as bad in England btw, guessing your ignorant to the problem.

The diving is just so irritating, but that cheating is just part of Spanish football (obviously not unique but so ingrained, such a shame)

Fuck me, Neesy, you naturalized quickly.

Guest neesy111

Fuck me, Neesy, you naturalized quickly.

I find that crazy coming from a spurs fan who are the worst team of the lot.