The other games today 2019/20

Greg

That's what the tramps get for chucking gadgees minding their own business into fountains

Saw that as well. Pack of cunts.

The dippers were decent in spells tonight. Just man for man, mostly are second best.

wonder if the way they started the 2nd half was tactical from valverde or not?  1st half liverpool were deeper and easily crowded messi out of the game, in sitting deeper and inviting liverpool on it made some space for messi to exploit through the middle which he did for the 2nd goal

Guest godzilla

The mackem hasn't been too clever today mind, give the ball away countless times. Looks like another year with fuck all for Liverpool, oh dear what a shame.

Guest neesy111

Steve McMananman on *that* Lionel Messi goal:

"I don't like free-kicks going in from that distance."

🤨

3-0 you'd think Liverpool played shit, but they really didn't.  :lol:

Aye, madness. Reckon Liverpool were probably the better team for the majority of the game, and before Dembele's sitter at the end probably had the better chances. Oh well... :lol:

Guest godzilla

Liverpool backlash on Saturday incoming

:yao:

One hope the amount of running they did that game both in attack and defence, you have to think that will have an impact.

Steve McMananman on *that* Lionel Messi goal:

"I don't like free-kicks going in from that distance."

🤨

:lol:

This is why I never want Liverpool to win anything.  Too many in the media like this when it comes to them.