The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I wish old “club legends” would fuck off during moments like this. It ain’t about you.

Can't wait for Shola turning up to our champion league victory

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I wish old “club legends” would fuck off during moments like this. It ain’t about you.

He'll be manager, so it'd be odd if he didn't.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I wish old “club legends” would f*** off during moments like this. It ain’t about you.

And drop the trophy then trip over it.

The magnitude of winning the CL seems to undergo a monstrous act of reductionism after such a dire game.

That was terrible, a total non-starter. Won't remember a single event from that game.

Doubt Liverpool fans much care. All history will remember is the win.

Yeah, it'll be Rome, Istanbul etc. and "oh yeah, Madrid too".

A statistic all the same, but will not yield any emotional significance in its recollection - which imo is what makes these occasions special and is the reason Istanbul is still to this day worth talking about. This as a game serves basically to add a +1 on a record.

They won't care, I wouldn't either, but it certainly lacks a certain aura and magnitude.

Guest neesy111

The magnitude of winning the CL seems to undergo a monstrous act of reductionism after such a dire game.

That was terrible, a total non-starter. Won't remember a single event from that game.

Doubt Liverpool fans much care. All history will remember is the win.

No way should there be 3 weeks between the semis and final.

I look forward to nufc fans reminding themselves this

Eh? :lol:

I was commenting on IC post.  It doesn't matter how you win a final.

The pen was the wrong decision and spoiled what could have been a good open game. Both teams were turd. Liverpool just sat back launching hopeful long balls. Spurs weren't much better.

I'd have preferred Spurs because now we have to suffer all the plastic fans everywhere and all the Liverpool-biased media. Over the course of the season though, Liverpool deserve a trophy far more than Spurs do.

Guest neesy111

Spurs fans have taken this badly over here, I'm off home.  Going to be chaos

Get home safe, bud.

I will. thanks for the concern