The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Spurs were awful. Never really threatened. Liverpool took what they could when it was presented to them and deserve the trophy.

Delighted for Klopp, if not the club he manages. Always been one of the more passionate, dedicated managers in football and deserve a change of fortunate for once as he has been close before without success.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, happy for Klopp.

Feel for Poch, but he's done extraordinarily well to make the final with his squad of players.

:thup:

Both managers deserved it but felt klopp did since it's his 3rd final

Terrible final. 

Chelsea ManU bore draw was worse imo. Hopefully we have no more all-English finals going forward, they've all been terrible and even though most players are forrin there's been a disgusting lack of technical ability and composure in all of these finals compared to when actual forrin teams play each other.

So so happy now.

Hard luck to the couple of Spurs fans who posts regularly on here. No doubt they will improve further under Poch.

Came in to check how the takeover is going on for you. With a decent budget, I have no doubt you will see similar nights under Rafa. After all, he has one CL, two UEFA cups, and has reached the semi-finals of European competitions 8 times in 11 attempts all with unfancied squads.  The confidence we have in Europe in the modern era is due to this man.

Klopp deserved that I'd say after losing out on the league with 97 points, they've had an amazing season. Just back from a bunch of Scouse mates house, what a dull game though, Spurs had all the ball but were so poor in the final third, was there even 6 shots on target between the teams over the 90 minutes? Spurs seemed to wake up after the 2nd went in, not sure what they expected to do at 2-0 down with 7 minutes left.

For the neutral it was a dull final, but least worst team won.

So so happy now.

Hard luck to the couple of Spurs fans who posts regularly on here. No doubt they will improve further under Poch.

Came in to check how the takeover is going on for you. With a decent budget, I have no doubt you will see similar nights under Rafa. After all, he has one CL, two UEFA cups, and has reached the semi-finals of European competitions 8 times in 11 attempts all with unfancied squads.  The confidence we have in Europe in the modern era is due to this man.

:thup:

Congrats man. Klopp is a top guy so pleased for him, and you guys have a lot of likeable players so well done to them.

We on the other hand could end up with no takeover and Rafa gone, so it's quite the opposite.

So so happy now.

What a stat that is :smitten:

The runners up of England take on the 4th place squad of England and are crowned champions of Europe after a penalty in the 2nd min and a guy they begged to get rid of seals the deal. What a time to be alive! Hooray football.

Delay too long to play final. Early goal stunned both teams. Spurs the better team. No penalty for me. Footy continues to be a funny game.

I see where you come from but I think Spurs deserved to lose for playing Kane who was obviously not ready for final.

Pochettino has to take the responsibility.

Delay too long to play final. Early goal stunned both teams. Spurs the better team. No penalty for me. Footy continues to be a funny game.

I see where you come from but I think Spurs deserved to lose for playing Kane who was obviously not ready for final.

Pochettino has to take the responsibility.

Don’t think he had much choice in playing Kane imo. He’s pretty much as big as the club right now and would have thrown a hissy fit if not picked. Spurs don’t want to lose him in the summer transfer window.

I agree with your sentiment though.

Similar to the transfer window though, that’s our problem. Serie A & Ligue 1 only just finished last week, La Liga & Bundesliga two weeks ago...Europe shouldn’t have to bow down to our scheduling.