The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Surely when he fell into the side netting whilst holding the ball they should have said, hang on, let's just have another look at that again before play restarts? It looked well over at normal speed, I can forgive the ref for believing his watch and playing on but the fuckers watching it live should have picked up on it quickly. It's lazy. It's there to prevent obvious howlers and they've failed miserably tonight.

Guest neesy111

Surely when he fell into the side netting whilst holding the ball they should have said, hang on, let's just have another look at that again before play restarts? It looked well over at normal speed, I can forgive the ref for believing his watch and playing on but the f***ers watching it live should have picked up on it quickly. It's lazy. It's there to prevent obvious howlers and they've failed miserably tonight.

Exactly.

Technology is not 100% perfect.  You surely put in a fail safe check.

Surely when he fell into the side netting whilst holding the ball they should have said, hang on, let's just have another look at that again before play restarts? It looked well over at normal speed, I can forgive the ref for believing his watch and playing on but the f***ers watching it live should have picked up on it quickly. It's lazy. It's there to prevent obvious howlers and they've failed miserably tonight.

Exactly.

Technology is not 100% perfect.  You surely put in a fail safe check.

Surely that’s VAR’s role but that for some reason wasn’t called upon.

There's nothing for them to apologise for, there's no way it was over the line.

No idea how they've missed that, shambles.

It really doesn't look over the line to me.

*serious face*