The other games today 2019/20

Greg

It feels like Man City haven't broken much of a sweat to win the league whereas Liverpool have had to give everything to be where they are. Man City have nearly reached 100 points again this season and I could see them doing it again next season, but I can't see Liverpool coming close to this amount points next season maybe if they invest heavily again, but it will be difficult for them.

It feels like Man City haven't broken much of a sweat to win the league whereas Liverpool have had to give everything to be where they are. Man City have nearly reached 100 points again this season and I could see them doing it again next season, but I can't see Liverpool coming close to this amount points next season maybe if they invest heavily again, but it will be difficult for them.

Someone needs to go full Jose and break Pep

The perfect ending next weekend will be for both Liverpool and Man City to lose  :lol:

Liverpool to lose by Salah diving trying to win a free kick after a Wolves corner but he somehow puts it in his own net, please

That was so Nigerian.

:lol:

The casual non-chalant way he took that shot and missed it, and the total lack of reaction or shame afterwards ... Just so typical man. Awful stuff.

Fairly sure Nigeria has scored the most Premier League goals of any country outside of Europe, so maybe calm down with this nonsense you are talking, rubbishing your country for people's amusement.

Never been as disappointed in a player as Kelechi. Don't understand how a precocious talent turns into someone that cannot do anything withput falling over himself a few years later. Injuries are understandable, but this is just carlessness and contentment with mediocrity.

Disappointed that City will win the title, as I despise them, but less annoyed than I would have been before Saturday. Liverpool didn't deserve the gift they got at SJP.

That was so Nigerian.

The casual non-chalant way he took that shot and missed it, and the total lack of reaction or shame afterwards ... Just so typical man. Awful stuff.

Fairly sure Nigeria has scored the most Premier League goals of any country outside of Europe, so maybe calm down with this nonsense you are talking, rubbishing your country for people's amusement.

Never been as disappointed in a player as Kelechi. Don't understand how a precocious talent turns into someone that cannot do anything with falling over himself a few years later. Injuries are understandable, but this is just carlessness and contentment with mediocrity.

Disappointed that City will win the title, as I despise them, but less annoyed than I would have been before Saturday. Liverpool didn't deserve the gift they got at SJP.

It's not my country. I have disowned them. I have absconded to Benin.

That was so Nigerian.

Never been as disappointed in a player as Kelechi. Don't understand how a precocious talent turns into someone that cannot do anything with falling over himself a few years later. Injuries are understandable, but this is just carlessness and contentment with mediocrity.

It's not my country. I have disowned them. I have absconded to Benin.

:lol: Benin