The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Gayle wants to play in the Premiership. He won't sign for a Championship club.

The other way round! He knows he's not up to PL standards consistently enough and quite clearly enjoys playing in the Championship a lot more.

Good luck to him!

Yes but what I said isn't my opinion it is what Gayle has said.

I don't blame him for wanting to play in the Premiership. He has more than proved himself in the Championship. He has never really had a full season in the Premiership as a first choice striker.

People want Derby to go through tonight?

Don't think they will like.

No, Leeds.

Leeds please. feel like we had a good record at Elland Road.

Don't like Villa (or Leeds) but those are clubs that should have good ambition at this level after a few seasons.

I like how they've been run. I like their style. But can't see Bournemouth ever feeling maybe they should challenge for Europe. The other 2, if they get their acts together could be something.

People want Derby to go through tonight?

Don't think they will like.

No, Leeds.

Leeds please. feel like we had a good record at Elland Road.

Don't like Villa (or Leeds) but those are clubs that should have good ambition at this level after a few seasons.

I like how they've been run. I like their style. But can't see Bournemouth ever feeling maybe they should challenge for Europe. The other 2, if they get their acts together could be something.

On what planet can a team that conceded 70 goals possibly challenge for Europe :spit:

With Bournemouth likely losing Fraser too they’re probably the most likely to get relegated of any team outside the 3 promoted clubs next season.

The last 28 Premier League game table suggests that too.

Fraudy Frank Lampard’s Derby County not turning up in the playoffs again.

He's gotten a team into the top 6 in a very competitive league in his first season as a manager, yet he a "fraud". Okay then. :lol:

Guest neesy111

He's gotten a team into the top 6 in a very competitive league in his first season as a manager, yet he a "fraud". Okay then. :lol:

He inherited a very good squad.

He inherited a very good squad.

Done worse than last season in the league if it stays as is. Same position and failure but finished one point worse off.