The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Its been five minutes but that Fornals looks like he lack any of the athleticism needed.

West ham have no pace going forward. Only one that does is Antonio and he doesn't look like he'll be starting going forward.

City surely got this league wrapped again. They bring on world class players to replace work class players. Liverpool just don't have that level of quality on the bench and that's the only difference.

City surely got this league wrapped again. They bring on world class players to replace work class players. Liverpool just don't have that level of quality on the bench and that's the only difference.

City's unused subs were Cancelo, Bernardo Silva and Otamendi :lol:.

Probably right there. Liverpool have Matip, Shaqiri, Origi, Man City have Otamendi, Bernardo Silva & Gabriel Jesus. Class above.

I can't believe it didn't occur tot eh rule makers that havign VAR check absolutely everything is going to be an absolute pain. Surely it should only be used now and then for absurd ref calls. Maybe like tennis/cricket and the captain has 3 chances per game to have a decision checked or something

Guest neesy111

For me it should be used on offside calls if it's obvious from first replay in real time he was offside.  Otherwise original decision stands.

Probably right there. Liverpool have Matip, Shaqiri, Origi, Man City have Otamendi, Bernardo Silva & Gabriel Jesus. Class above.

If Bernardo sits on the bench this season for any considerable stint it's a travesty for the premier league viewers.

For me it should be used on offside calls if it's obvious from first replay in real time he was offside.  Otherwise original decision stands.

There'll always be room for interpretation. Angle of cameras, where the assistant referee is, etc. It has to be correct now based on the technology they have now they've insisted that's the offside law.

If Bernardo sits on the bench this season for any considerable stint it's a travesty for the premier league viewers.

He's clearly not going to, just like Jesus won't be starting above Aguero all season. He's just rotating his options because well.... he can.

Bernardo will start the large majority of games. I should say though, of the names Nut mentioned i don't really rate Otamendi and don't think there's a great deal of difference between him and Matip.

VAR is going to double the running time of MOTD if it's like this every game every week.

They'll just reduce the highlights of the games and spend more time talking shite in the studio.

Guest neesy111

There'll always be room for interpretation. Angle of cameras, where the assistant referee is, etc. It has to be correct now based on the technology they have now they've insisted that's the offside law.

I don't believe they are using the correct technology for it.