The other games today 2019/20

Greg

In the replies,

Mackem

@MarkaMackem

Replying to

@RobHarris

The players are right, just get on with game and put a match winning performance on. Far worse things out there to worry about

7:18 AM · Feb 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

FFS.

I think the unfortunate thing about all this is he is reacting exactly how they want and need him to, and so this nonsense will never end. They feed off of seeing these guys so upset.

One day I would love to see one of these guys face that crowd, laugh at them and do the Ayoze celebration to wind them up.

What could they possibly do then? Absolutely nothing.

But what will they do then? They can't do anything. They are abusing him for nothing he has done wrong, so i'd definitely be giving it back and getting on playing. Fuck them.

Unless they are prepared to end games and award the other team 3 points straight away we're all just wasting our time. This has been going on for how long now? It won't end, so we'll just continue this merry dance back and forth and continue to pretend we're all so horrified. It's ridiculous.

If they're sub human enough to racially abuse someone who knows what else they could do. They could attack him on the pitch, after the game, threaten his family if he provoked them even further.

If someone abused me for something I couldn't help I reckon I'd want to escape that situation as quickly as possible rather than provoke them even further

I disagree completely. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

This stuff is just going to continue on as it always has. If people are really that horrified then let them start ending the games right away. Otherwise let's just stop with the pretence.

Absolutely no idea why his teammates didn’t refuse to play. To physically stop him from going off is ridiculous and also part of the problem. If his own mates won’t back him up what fucking chance have we got of stamping this shit out?

Absolutely no idea why his teammates didn’t refuse to play. To physically stop him from going off is ridiculous and also part of the problem. If his own mates won’t back him up what fucking chance have we got of stamping this shit out?

Why should the onus be on the players?

Let the officials stop the game to end all this confusion.

People should get a petition going to make it happen if they're really fed up with all this. Lets see how many sign it.

Why should the onus be on the players?

Let the officials stop the game to end all this confusion.

People should get a petition going to make it happen if they're really fed up with all this. Lets see how many sign it.

Quite agree. But if one of the team says they want to go off and trigger the current protocol then then they all need to go, no questions asked. To convince him to play on is vile and only isolates him even more. They need a rocket, all of them.

I mean ... this has been going on for ages, we've seen people walk off the pitch before, no? We all know the only thing that can stop crowds that big from carrying on is ending games immediately and awarding points to the other team, every single time this happens.

We all know we are never going to see that happen. Lets be real about it.

So what can we really do about this. I'd like to see my guys be totally unaffected by this bullshit because it is meaningless and those guys chanting that rubbish are no better than them and they never will be. It's all meaningless shit.

However, I understand that it's difficult for most of them to appreciate or share the stance I have on this nonsense. Fair enough. We'll just carry on with it every few weeks or months or whatever it is.

Talking about Kepa's strop last year, he should have been fucked out on his arse for that.

And just caught up with the Porto incident, they should show some solidarity with the affected party whether they believe his actions are the best way to deal with racism or not.