The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Tbh, I've got more faith in FIFA operating it correctly than the PL and PMGOL.  Mike Riley needs sacking.

Greenwood man ... yikes. Can't remember a youngster that strikes the ball so cleanly with both feet.

Just seen an interview with him and he says he favors his left but takes penalties on his right.

Trying to improve my left foot myself and it is a painfully slow process.

Its not VAR thats the problem its the cretins looking at it

I'd like to see a few ex-players put their money where their mouth is and go down that route after retirement. They should make a pathway for it.

Greenwood man ... yikes. Can't remember a youngster that strikes the ball so cleanly with both feet.

Just seen an interview with him and he says he favors his left but takes penalties on his right.

Yeah, it's tough. From my experience it's usually more about what every other thing than your weaker foot is doing.

Body position, your arms, how you're positioning your other foot etc. Basically need to pay attention to how you naturally place all those things when striking with your stronger foot, and try to mimic those placements when striking with your weaker foot.

It's all lumped into the same thing. The "credins looking at it" are part of VAR. Are you just trying to say that the technology is fine?

The Premier League interpretation of it is awful. I still don't understand why referees don't go to the monitor themselves

It's all lumped into the same thing. The "credins looking at it" are part of VAR. Are you just trying to say that the technology is fine?

The technology is fine, does exactly what it is supposed to do

The technology is fine, does exactly what it is supposed to do

Well quite. But I think everyone on here complaining about VAR know that already?

They complain about the accuracy of the technology though, its too precise but you either want it right or have decisions which aren't and are subject to unconscious bias to the bigger clubs 

I like the tech, it just needs to be interpreted by competent officials who understand the game

I do think the clear and obvious error thing needs to be gotten rid of. It should be do you think this is a foul? If it's an obvious one, tell the ref, if its not as obvious tell the ref to go to the monitor for a look

"Clear and obvious error" is very open to interpretation

Nah it just needs scrapping all together before it ruins the game even more. Absolute shite in every way.

I think VAR has improved things, I think there’s less bad decisions now. I’d hate to go back to how things were before.

At least we're all in agreement.

Obafemi Martins did this. Never looked right  :lol:

Nah it just needs scrapping all together before it ruins the game even more. Absolute shite in every way.

How can a correct offside decisions be wrong?  I'd rather have that than blatantly incorrect decisions which aren't even close.  It needs to be quicker but that can be sorted

Sort the handball thing out, get officials who understand the game to look at incidents and it will be better

Leipzig v Atletico

Atalanta v PSG

above in one half of the draw - what a chance to make the final

Potentially

Man C / R Madrid v Juve/Lyon

Barca/Nap v Bayern/Chelsea