The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Another red - this was more a red  :lol:

Just caught the highlights. Really? Thought Ansu's was a red but the Espanol one looked soft.

Opposite for me tbh - although I suppose if you really slow the Espanyol one down with VAR it looks worse then it was

Another red - this was more a red  :lol:

Just caught the highlights. Really? Thought Ansu's was a red but the Espanol one looked soft.

Opposite for me tbh - although I suppose if you really slow the Espanyol one down with VAR it looks worse then it was

The Bein panel(as wacky as they are) are making some good points. Ansu also gets kicked by the defender and there's a case for a foul on him. The player committing the foul for Espanol's red foot is high but I don't think he went in with that much force. Lenglet's high boot had a case, too.

Superb goal. Lamptey has been superb again

England have a superb collection of young fullbacks at various stages of development - TAA, Lamptey, Chilwell, Saka (if he commits to England), Lamptey, Reece James, Wan Bissaka.

Superb goal. Lamptey has been superb again

England have a superb collection of young fullbacks at various stages of development - TAA, Lamptey, Chilwell, Saka (if he commits to England), Lamptey, Reece James, Wan Bissaka.

Some proper talent in a number of other areas too. I think Mason Greenwood's gonna be class too.