The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Whoa Spurs! Throwing the Top 4 away - sloppy days...

Currently have a 5 point cushion to 5th...

Ref seems to have got everything wrong in last few minutes.  2 pens & sending off.

Edit and the dyer red

Dier got the ball, the slow mo, which proved it, is the video the commentator used to say he didn’t get it. People are literally blind.

I saw no touch on the ball tbf

He didn't touch it.

The final touch on the ball is actually from King's left foot.

Shearergol is mistaken, and is calling everyone blind, which is even more unfortunate and ironic in actuality.

Guest neesy111

Just seen Son's red, awful officiating.

It's a red card, he raises his hands.

Ref seems to have got everything wrong in last few minutes.  2 pens & sending off.

Edit and the dyer red

Dier got the ball, the slow mo, which proved it, is the video the commentator used to say he didn’t get it. People are literally blind.

He didn't touch it.

Shearergol is mistaken, and is calling everyone blind, which is even more unfortunate and ironic in actuality.

I’ll prove it once the game as finished. The slow mo shows it.

Guest neesy111

Edit and the dyer red

He didn't touch it.

No football videos allowed.  :p

Edit and the dyer red

He didn't touch it.

No football videos allowed.  :p

0U4LBp.jpg

See, a touch 😉

I just remember them - weirdly, of all fans - being aggressively antagonistic towards us during our decline in the Souness years and into Ashley's reign, as they themselves were in ascendancy. It's tapered off a bit in the last few years but I'm still pissed. Others probably have other reasons, I just hold grudges.

tbh though I hate today's snide antics and shit play of Bournemouth even more and wish we could vote to have them swap league places with Fulham.