The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Burnley are championship standard. They’ll go down next season unless they change the manager.

Nah.

Guest chopey

I love people that have an irrational hatred of people that nobody else does, Like Gallowgate End v Eddie Howe, my Uncle Alan v darts player Adrian Lewis, old Bobby in my local v Rio Ferdinand and random Sunderland fan v statues in Coventry.

I love people that have an irrational hatred of people that nobody else does, Like Gallowgate End v Eddie Howe, my Uncle Alan v darts player Adrian Lewis, old Bobby in my local v Rio Ferdinand and random Sunderland fan v statues in Coventry.

I'm with old Bobby. Ferdinand spouts shite. Shown up on TV time and time again and has too big an ego to own up to his errors and lack of research.

Isn't the prevailing opinion amongst our fans to dislike Rio?  :lol:

He always sticks up for Ashley and then of course claims that it has nothing to do with his tat clothing line being sold in Sports Direct

Guest chopey

True but old Bobby has hated him since his playing days, used to go into long rants about how Ferdinand always looked for the easy pass and then blamed his team mates constantly when a goal was conceded