The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

tbh though I hate today's snide antics and shit play of Bournemouth even more and wish we could vote to have them swap league places with Fulham.

:no:

I hate today's snide antics and shit play of Bournemouth even more and wish we could vote to have them swap league places with Fulham.

Well observed :clap:

How many points have Bournemouth actually won this season WITHOUT the opposition getting sent off or them getting a penalty 2/3?

How many Red cards has the opposition of Bournemouth had this season 7/8?

If you combine with penalties they’re on something like 14/15 for penalties and Red cards going their way this season.

How many have we had combined 2?

Haven’t our opposition had something like 2 Red cards in 6 years in the Premier League since 2013 yet Bournemouth get 2 in one game :lol:

Has anyone else even had the opposition get BOTH 2 Red cards in a game and 2 penalties in games this season like Bournemouth have had??

Bournemouth Lucky F.C.

Watching Wolves v Fulham. Not a great game but mightily impressed with Bryan. Weren't we linked with him before when he was at Bristol City? Apparently Fulham got him for 6m ffs. So typical of us if that's the case, would be perfect in Rafa's system.

Watching Wolves v Fulham. Not a great game but mightily impressed with Bryan. Weren't we linked with him before when he was at Bristol City? Apparently Fulham got him for 6m ffs. So typical of us if that's the case, would be perfect in Rafa's system.

Aye he has a very good skill set for the Wing Back position :thup:

Not a fan defensively though.

The Wolves love-in does my fucking head in. They’re doing exactly what they should be doing given the money they’ve spent.

Competition is good for the league and they provide it. Hope they push the Big 6 next year.

The Wolves love-in does my fucking head in. They’re doing exactly what they should be doing given the money they’ve spent.

Competition is good for the league and they provide it. Hope they push the Big 6 next year.

They won’t be anywhere near that with having to play Europa League mid week :lol:

They’ve had the luxury of playing the same lineup about 38 times this season.

Reckon 11th/12th/13th for them next season.

They won’t be anywhere near that with having to play Europa League mid week :lol:

Though, unlike us, they have £$€ and are willing to spend it.

Though, unlike us, they have £$€ and are willing to spend it.

They’ve already spent £50million making their loans from this season permanent which I’d imagine is half their budget gone already.

Can’t see them being able to spend much more than £50million on top of the squad they’ve had this season :thup:

Fair play to Sol Campbell like, bit of a weirdo but has done some job

Be interesting to see if it acts as a springboard for him.

really should thats a hell of an improvement in what seemed a no hope job