The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Travers having a blinder, naturally.

The next Shay Given

Highly rated by the Irish is he? Not heard of him tbh but he's made some smart saves here. The one from Alli was rather Given-esque.

Nah was only joking. First I heard of him was when he was third choice in our last squad. More hype about a kid playing in goal in the Liverpool youth teams

Ref seems to have got everything wrong in last few minutes.  2 pens & sending off.

Edit and the dyer red

Dier got the ball, the slow mo, which proved it, is the video the commentator used to say he didn’t get it. People are literally blind.

Guest chopey

Pleased I pick Rose and Ali to get booked today, 3 yellows and two reds for Spurs after 50 mins and not one of my selections

Guest neesy111

Ref seems to have got everything wrong in last few minutes.  2 pens & sending off.

Edit and the dyer red

Dier got the ball, the slow mo, which proved it, is the video the commentator used to say he didn’t get it. People are literally blind.

I saw no touch on the ball tbf

Edit and the dyer red

I saw no touch on the ball tbf

He gets the ball with his studs even before he gets the man.

Guest chopey

May the Foyth be with you .........................................................for 3 minutes.