The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Blame is 50/50 between Kean and the fans because Kean made them eat s*** after scoring

I disagree with you there my friend

Aye unless I'm missing something wtf.

Guest firetotheworks

Bonucci with the classic 'you know they're racist, you shouldn't have provoked them by existing next to them' argument. What an utter prick.

Blame is 50/50 between Kean and the fans because Kean made them eat s*** after scoring

No that’s what Bonucci was essentially saying.  And the kid didn’t do anything at all.

I’m literally disgusted by his comments and Allegri’s too.  Fuck Juve and Italian football. With the attitude they take to racism and football I can’t stand them. ‘He touched the ball with his heel, we must have respect for an opponent’ the day he’s been abused all game. Defend him you prick. 

Georgio Chiellini needs to be the mouthpiece of Juve - no one else

“The only thing I was to say is that Moise is a legacy of Italian football,” the Bianconeri captain told JTV . “He's a golden boy who is doing his best, so you can't pretend he is something else.

“I looked at the footage after the game because from the pitch you can't always see what happened – and he did nothing.

“When all is said and done we need to think of Moise the same way we think of [Nicolo] Zaniolo, [Federico] Chiesa and [Nicolo] Barella, a positive figure for Italian football, because he deserves it.

Chiellini has always been a better player than Bonuccci, not surprised he's also a better man.

Also criticised Bonucci in the same statement - saying he was out of order with what he said

No that’s what Bonucci was essentially saying.  And the kid didn’t do anything at all.

I’m literally disgusted by his comments and Allegri’s too.  f*** Juve and Italian football. With the attitude they take to racism and football I can’t stand them. ‘He touched the ball with his heel, we must have respect for an opponent’ the day he’s been abused all game. Defend him you prick.

My mistake sorry ?