The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest covmag

I've no massive beef with them, I was actually willing them to get the winner last night.Fair play on  the comeback , it was something very few expected.

I'd rather they went through than  Barca.

Messi shite again. When he isn't on, Barca are absolute muck. They were the better team for the first 15 minutes or so and it looked inevitable that they would score but Liverpool were the better team and deserved it.

Please Ajax/Spurs. PLEASE.

Guest neesy111

Eh?  It was all Liverpool first 15 mins, after that Barca were better team for rest of the half.

Mind you, the money wasted on Dembele and Coutinho looks catastrophic.

The clearout needs to get rid of them, Busquets, Malcolm etc.

They spent the Neymar money badly

I like Arthur and De Jong will be good BUT Busquets has been losing the ball far too many times, wonder if his legs have gone

They need to buy someone to play down the left, he's most likely going to Real BUT Hazard would be good for them or they should just get Neymar back, would be best for all

If they are to play 4-4-1-1 which they have to now during this phase of Messi’s career they need to alter the make up of the team - they should have realised this when Neymar went and bought accordingly - I agree with you on Hazard - he was the ideal replacement

Suarez needs replacing too - his legs have gone too

If Liverpool pull off the double... Froggy[/member]

Fuck it. They'll deserve it. I'd rather them win the CL than the league like, but no point even thinking about Liverpool as they're on a different planet playing a different sport to us. :lol:

Barca probably need to commit a year to a full on rebuild.

7 of their starting 11 last night are the wrong side of 30 and it showed once the going got tough. Aside from maybe Alba they need to get rid of all the 30+ guys and build a young, energetic team around Messi for his last few years.

Will they get rid of Valverde?

Guest neesy111

Barca probably need to commit a year to a full on rebuild.

7 of their starting 11 last night are the wrong side of 30 and it showed once the going got tough. Aside from maybe Alba they need to get rid of all the 30+ guys and build a young, energetic team around Messi for his last few years.

Will they get rid of Valverde?

I think are trying to do it, but their transfer buys have been pretty bad so far.

What’s embarrassing? The fact that a bunch of people hate Liverpool and want to see them lose? Football fans in disliking clubs shocker. Who gives a fuck?

I'm sure the Liverpool hatred is mostly on here and that the majority of NUFC fans, outside of here, are not that bothered - even after Saturday's disgraceful diving/decisions.

What’s embarrassing? The fact that a bunch of people hate Liverpool and want to see them lose? Football fans in disliking clubs shocker. Who gives a fuck?

I'm sure the Liverpool hatred is mostly on here and that the majority of NUFC fans, outside of here, are not that bothered - even after Saturday's disgraceful diving/decisions.

Every emotion/feeling is heightened and exaggerated on here. That's kinda the joy of it.

Every emotion/feeling is heightened and exaggerated on here. That's kinda the joy of it.

Joy? It's a tedious, conformist, baby cry bullshit.

Sign out, do something more constructive then. Nobody's forcing you to be here dude.

Not true, every single one of my Newcastle supporting mates were absolute sickened by last night and they've never been on here.

Sign out, do something more constructive then. Nobody's forcing you to be here dude.

I do lots of productive things in my life, thanks.

And no, I'm not going to sign out of an NUFC forum just because someone like you believe it is the only 'solution'.

Not true, every single one of my Newcastle supporting mates were absolute sickened by last night and they've never been on here.

How many? None of them hate Barcelona? Are you sure you didn't 'instigate' the context of the night? ...... etc, blah, blah blah.

But thanks for that truly great and robust explanation.

Guest godzilla

What’s embarrassing? The fact that a bunch of people hate Liverpool and want to see them lose? Football fans in disliking clubs shocker. Who gives a f***?

Every person I know and not one posts on here have a dislike for LFC

How many? None of them hate Barcelona? Are you sure you didn't 'instigate' the context of the night? ...... etc, blah, blah blah.

But thanks for that truly great and robust explanation.

You are crackers.

As a football fan and as someone who lives around Liverpool, it was an unbelievable achievement, truly sensational. To beat Barcelona with no away goal benefit, keep a clean sheet, score 4 goals, with 2 of their star strikers missing is outrageously good. I'm happy for them. The vast majority of Liverpool fans I known since I've lived here have been top people, full of respect for Newcastle, even pre-Rafa.

As someone who also lurks on RAWK occasionally, GO AJAX. :lol:

I genuinely think Ajax will beat them if they get through, like. Klopp's record in finals is so bad.