The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Barca's dealings in the transfer market 75% of the time are horrific over the last 10 years.  Still wonder where the £10m on Kerrison disappeared to.

Embarrassing in here tonight, fucking embarrassing.

:lol: wouldn’t gan that far like.  Fair play to Liverpool but we don’t like them so this is not enjoyable in the slightest

Guest alijmitchell

What’s embarrassing? The fact that a bunch of people hate Liverpool and want to see them lose? Football fans in disliking clubs shocker. Who gives a fuck?

Guest alijmitchell

So much bitterness in here :lol:

I honestly want Liverpool to win the league to see what levels of bitterness we can reach here.  :lol:

:thup:

Oooooh Liverpool football fwends

Man, that was epic fair play. been catching up on the reactions in here :lol:

This was indirectly our fault as we sold them Gini who scored twice. Just to make you all even more annoyed :laugh:

Just gotten in and seen this. Fucking hell. What was up with the corner btw?

Hope Ajax see this result tonight and don’t take their foot off the gas tomorrow. Can see it going all Spurs though.

30egz9.jpg

I was rearranging my poppy collection in order of which regiment I bought it from, what’s gan on?

30egz9.jpg

It’s not that though it’s the bitterness.

Hate Liverpool as much as the next man but can appreciate a good game of football.

And as if our fans wouldn’t goad Liverpool fans in the home crowd 1 game away from a potential title. Of

Course we would, the fact half the people in here are so arsed about it shows bitterness

30egz9.jpg

Hate Liverpool as much as the next man but can appreciate a good game of football.

And as if our fans wouldn’t goad Liverpool fans in the home crowd 1 game away from a potential title. Of

Course we would, the fact half the people in here are so arsed about it shows bitterness

It's less to do with bitterness and more to do with their fans being dicks.

30egz9.jpg

It's less to do with bitterness and more to do with their fans being dicks.

Bit of both,

To be fair they have good fans on a whole and very similar to ours, probably why the bitterness

Gonna be extra divine if they manage to come second in the league and CL final

They’ll want a cup for second place in both though.

You can think Liverpool are a very very good side with some exceptional players, who play great football and appreciate and admire just what a brilliant performance it was tonight.

And yet still hate them to hell and back for their entitlement bollocks, fans who are dicks and cheating arse players, like.

Mind you, the money wasted on Dembele and Coutinho looks catastrophic.

The clearout needs to get rid of them, Busquets, Malcolm etc.

They spent the Neymar money badly

I like Arthur and De Jong will be good BUT Busquets has been losing the ball far too many times, wonder if his legs have gone

They need to buy someone to play down the left, he's most likely going to Real BUT Hazard would be good for them or they should just get Neymar back, would be best for all

Clearly not - because your “hate” is reasoned, whereas myself and many others are completely irrational in our hatred.

30egz9.jpg

What on earth are the point of these comments. Most here are not fans of Liverpool, and have a huge aversion to Liverpool for quite a few reasons. Call it whatever you want, it should be quite logical why supporters of another club in the same league wants them to fail.

Liverpool played really well and made Barcelona look like Sunderland. Football is feelings however. I can easily acknowledge when I see a well played game of football, but come off that I have to enjoy it :lol: