The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest godzilla

Sooo

Man City winning the Prem, FA Cup & League Cup

Liverpool winning the Champions League

which is "bigger" ?

Got to be the 3, which would be the first time ever.

Meh. Who cares about the FA or League Cup really? Winning the Champions League bearing in mind this game is bigger IMO

99% of matchgoing fans.

Yeah you're right

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

Meh. Who cares about the FA or League Cup really? Winning the Champions League bearing in mind this game is bigger IMO

99% of matchgoing fans.

Not near 99% of Man City's matchgoing fans :lol:

Guest neesy111

Pathetic how many people are using the result as an opportunity to slate Messi ffs. His two goals last week are what even gave Barca a chance. Can’t blame him for the defense going on an early summer holiday.

:thup:

Think it shows how little they've watched barca in the league as they've been totally dependent on him all season.

This barca side minus messi is absolutely pathetic.  Every time they've rested him, they've had to bring him on to rescue the situation in the league.

He was very poor tonight.

Watched every Barca game this season - so this result doesn’t surprise me in the slightest - without Messi (when he has a quiet game or is rested) they are hopeless

They’ve never replaced Neymar and Iniesta properly - it’s cost them the CL this season

Guest godzilla

So much bitterness in here :lol:

Just can't stand the scouse cunts never have and never will

Guest neesy111

That has to be the end for Busquets with FDJ joining next season, shadow of his former self.

Guest neesy111

This barca side minus messi is absolutely pathetic.  Every time they've rested him, they've had to bring him on to rescue the situation in the league.

Watched every Barca game this season - so this result doesn’t surprise me in the slightest - without Messi (when he has a quiet game or is rested) they are hopeless

They’ve never replaced Neymar and Iniesta properly - it’s cost them the CL this season

Busquets looks way past his best as well.

Guest neesy111

I honestly want Liverpool to win the league to see what levels of bitterness we can reach here.  :lol:

:thup:

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

As long as they don't win the league, I'm fine. Can't stand constantly being told they won the league for the 1st time since 1990 over and over and over again by the media next season and beyond.

Sooo

which is "bigger" ?

As long as they don't win the league, I'm fine. Can't stand constantly being told they won the league for the 1st time since 1990 over and over and over again by the media next season and beyond.

Agreed.

They're really slow all over. Valverde's a bit of a coward. He wasn't available tonight but not starting Dembele in big games, starting Sergi Roberto instead of Semedo again tonight, taking off Vidal tonight instead of Roberto or Rakitic when he was their best player were all terrible and add to the slowness of the team

Guest neesy111

They're really slow all over. Valverde's a bit of a coward. He wasn't available tonight but not starting Dembele in big games, starting Sergi Roberto instead of Semedo again tonight, taking off Vidal tonight instead of Roberto or Rakitic when he was their best player were all terrible and add to the slowness of the team

Dembele's a mess off the field though, they've given him plenty of chances so don't know what else they are supposed to do.

Their options off the bench were pretty terrible especially for chasing a game.

Dembele's a mess off the field though, they've given him plenty of chances so don't know what else they are supposed to do.

Every report I've seen since January or so has been about how much extra work Dembele has been putting in and how he turned a corner

I honestly want Liverpool to win the league to see what levels of bitterness we can reach here.  :lol:

No, you and neesy just want Liverpool to win it, you don't need to make up an excuse why :lol:

Every report I've seen since January or so has been about how much extra work Dembele has been putting in and how he turned a corner

Dembele has been poor pretty much every time I've seen him. Valverde should've played Arthur instead of Vidal tonight, they should've known Liverpool were going to come out like that at Anfield and Arthur, Busquets and Rakitic are great at keeping possession. Their midfield was demolished tonight. Also agree regarding Semedo earlier. It's like Valverde thought his tactics were spot on last week and didn't need to change anything when in fact Liverpool was at their level or even slightly better but Messi was the difference.

Mind you, the money wasted on Dembele and Coutinho looks catastrophic.

The clearout needs to get rid of them, Busquets, Malcolm etc.

Neymar screwed himself and Barcelona.