The other games today 2019/20

Greg

:lol: Man, imagine how this feels, man.

Three guys I work with are Liverpool fans. This morning was unbearable. :lol:

They’re all really nice about it, it’s just hard watching people be happy because of football.

:lol: Nothing worse than happy fans. Defeats the entire purpose.

Chuffed for leffe :aww:

:lol: He's had a rough couple of year since Lebron left.

This goodwill goes out the window soon as the Browns take the field.

:lol: Forgot the Browns are hot shit as well now. Indians are good and they play in a division filled with little league teams. He just went to like 15 consecutive NBA finals...

Yo fuck leffe186[/member] .

Out here feeling good for him. Howay Deuce, you're too nice.

Chuffed for leffe :aww:

:lol: He's had a rough couple of year since Lebron left.

This goodwill goes out the window soon as the Browns take the field.

:lol: Forgot the Browns are hot shit as well now. Indians are good and they play in a division filled with little league teams. He just went to like 15 consecutive NBA finals...

Yo fuck leffe186[/member] .

Out here feeling good for him. Howay Deuce, you're too nice.

I swear on my life I was just about to reply that actually the Indians are shit when Jose Ramirez hit a walk-off two-run homer.

I'm off out to buy a lottery ticket.

Hey, the Indians only have Ramirez, Francisco Lindor and starting pitchers, and two of those are out. Plus the Twins are actually good. We're not getting to the post-season this year. Plus IIRC OBJ hasn't even reported yet, and you know, it's the Browns. Plus Liverpool absolutely have our number, and we're going to get gubbed.

I really just want to be able to make a Villa (my wife)/Spurs flag with a European Cup in the middle.

I'd probably go with accepting Liverpool win it again rather than Fackin Spurs fans have the joy of winning. It's grim, man. Fuck Ashley. I'd have Man City win everything until we're competing again. Rather one clubs fans experience the joy of winning than spread it out amongst clubs. Fuck them all. Happy cunts.

This would be exactly my thinking if I wasn't a Spurs fan, tbh.

:lol: Honestly I'm dead happy for you and I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be a Spurs fan during the Final, so you can probably make alternate plans for that day.

:lol: Honestly I'm dead happy for you and I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be a Spurs fan during the Final, so you can probably make alternate plans for that day.

:lol:

I think my adrenaline's finally running out. I've been up since 4:45am. Looking forward to calling my old man tomorrow morning, at least in part to check if his heart hasn't given out.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a shout - Mike, Pata, OCK, Deuce, sorry if I missed anyone. I realize a fair few of you are feeling as shitty as I felt when Origi scored, so genuine commiserations there.

I can't see us beating Liverpool (just because they're better than us), but it's a one-off game and anything can happen.

Now I'm coming down I can't help but worry about what will happen when our cunts meet their cunts before/after the game.

May as well try and cover all bases.

Turned it off at half time as Spurs looked battered and thought no way would wee see a game like the scouse one  :laugh:

Probably against the grain but I'm chuffed for both of them. Should be a cracking final.