The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Absolutely incredible, that. Can't remember the last time I rooted for a non-Newcastle side like I did for Ajax tonight; would've loved to have seen them win the Champions League. But you can't take anything away from Spurs, they dug in amazingly in that second half.

Don't want either of the two to win the CL :(

Why not? they deserve to be there and battle it out. I'm very pleased, super excited for the final.

Would have preferred Ajax. Simply put.

Not sure why anyone has a problem with Spurs being in the final. They've more than deserved it after their performances against Man City & Ajax.

I'm pretty sure it's not about deserving.

YES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Overrated children lose <3

What a weird nonce.

Fuck off with the nonse shit Disco. Just because you don't agree.

:lol::lol: just make sure you give your England flag a wash before you cheer on your beloved big clubs tomorrow.

Not sure why anyone has a problem with Spurs being in the final. They've more than deserved it after their performances against Man City & Ajax.

It's depressing because in most people's recent memory Spurs couldn't even finish above us. The trajectory of both clubs is vile.

That was epic! Potentially even more epic than last night. They only had 45 mins to turn it round. Absolutely incredible.

I have a small soft spot for Spurs so would be happy for them to win it. But to be honest both Spurs and Liverpool have been great all year so they both thoroughly deserve it.

What a weird nonce.

:lol::lol: just make sure you give your England flag a wash before you cheer on your beloved big clubs tomorrow.

:lol: Pathetic. Go have a cry shower and cool off.

Former Tottenham manager Glenn Hoddle on BT Sport: "Incredible, we've seen two footballing miracles in two nights and Tottenham only had 45 minutes to score three goals, incredible."

Man knows all about miracles from past lives, innit.

It's depressing because in most people's recent memory Spurs couldn't even finish above us. The trajectory of both clubs is vile.

:thup:

Ajax didn't deserve to lose like it. Shame.

I don't mind Spurs too much, but still a strange final. It also just goes to emphasise yet more how much we're a wasted opportunity of a club with mister happy with 17th at the helm.

This.

My hatred's cooled since Redknapp fucked off, though.

Guest neesy111

What a weird nonce.

:lol: Pathetic. Go have a cry shower and cool off.

:jesuswept: