The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Nobody[/member] Why on Earth is there an Allsvenskan game today with an 11pm kick off?

Because of the midnight sun, it literally doesn't get dark this time of year in the north of Sweden, so they've made a happening of playing a game tonight.

Haiti in the Gold Cup semi finals. The Gold Cup seems to be outshining the Copa America and the Africa Cup of Nations despite having less quality.

I do not know if it is outshining the other two, but the current iteration of the tournament has been positive. It is good to see the lower tier of teams in North America be more competitive. It has always surprised me that the Caribbean nations weren't better. Haiti is a good size and loves football. Several of them also have a good base of players from immigrants abroad. Curacao is another Algeria, essentially a team of foreign born players from a serious football country. Jamaica has done well with players born there like Blake and Bailey, and I am surprised they are not able to pull more English players who are of Jamaican descent. It will be a positive step for Mexico and the US if that region can build.

:lol::lol:

Just having a look on Live Score. Massive fan of teams hosing local outfits by double figures in preseason.

Additionally, a Hong Kong u23 international for Cardiff Met Uni in the UEFA Cup is something we can all get behind.

:lol::lol:

Just having a look on Live Score. Massive fan of teams hosing local outfits by double figures in preseason.

Additionally, a Hong Kong u23 international for Cardiff Met Uni in the UEFA Cup is something we can all get behind.

Fiorentina won 21-0 tonight. :lol: