The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Isn't he the captain too? :lol:

Disgraceful behaviour :lol:

Still had the majority of the game to come. Absolutely no need.

It probably shows the Bournemouth players are low in confidence.

Looked like an impulse thing where he didn't have time to think twice before making a decision. If he hadn't caught the ball it would have been goal. Probably thought it was better to save and hope for the penalty to be saved/missed. Class save tbf :lol:

Went to Derby Vs Hull today; two lower mid-table Championship sides slogging it out with only the occasional flash of quality. Hull started brightly and looked quite slick with some neat passes, meanwhile the Derby crowd got on the players' back endlessly. They deserved the win in the end, though, Hull were pish after missing a big chance about 20 minutes in.

Great to see Rooney, like. Clearly past it, not very mobile, but his first touch and first time passing was excellent and he's definitely useful at that level.

Bowen did absolutely fuck all.

Why the fuck did Napoli appoint Gattuso ffs.

I was gobsmacked when they appointed him - such a weird one

The one that pisses me off is Stefano Piolli - literally gets some cracking jobs even though he’s absolute gash

Love a good ridiculous hand ball  :lol:

Bournemouth are surely down, just cant see that team improving enough. I do like howe and they have played well in past but too reliant on basically championship players who work well in system. Poor recruitment seems to have caught up with them.

Bournemouth are surely down, just cant see that team improving enough. I do like howe and they have played well in past but too reliant on basically championship players who work well in system. Poor recruitment seems to have caught up with them.

Aye their recruitment's been awful. Spent £14m on some bloke I've literally never heard of in the summer

Aye their recruitment's been awful. Spent £14m on some bloke I've literally never heard of in the summer

As opposed to £40m on the famous Joelinton?

Went to Derby Vs Hull today; two lower mid-table Championship sides slogging it out with only the occasional flash of quality. Hull started brightly and looked quite slick with some neat passes, meanwhile the Derby crowd got on the players' back endlessly. They deserved the win in the end, though, Hull were pish after missing a big chance about 20 minutes in.

Great to see Rooney, like. Clearly past it, not very mobile, but his first touch and first time passing was excellent and he's definitely useful at that level.

Bowen did absolutely fuck all.

Got close to finishing.