The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Maybe Kane wont break Shearer's record

Thought he had a chance, but when you consider Shearer didn't get going till he was 21 in the Premier League and had some career threatening injuries, there's some distance between the two in terms of quality as a centre forward. Shearer eclipses him in every single department.

Maybe Kane wont break Shearer's record

Thought he had a chance, but when you consider Shearer didn't get going till he was 21 in the Premier League and had some career threatening injuries, there's some distance between the two in terms of quality as a centre forward. Shearer eclipses him in every single department.

Love it.

Kane's positional play once he got ahead of the defender was ruthless compared to Joelinton in a similar position. He made sure he didn't drift wide giving himself much more of the goal to aim for, think Joelinton could have done that if he'd been a bit more decisive.

Kane's positional play once he got ahead of the defender was ruthless compared to Joelinton in a similar position. He made sure he didn't drift wide giving himself much more of the goal to aim for, think Joelinton could have done that if he'd been a bit more decisive.

I don't think you can compare that Kane goal to Joelinton's chance at the weekend.

Joelinton should have done better but he didn't have a clear run on goal like Kane did

I don't think you can compare that Kane goal to Joelinton's chance at the weekend.

Joelinton should have done better but he didn't have a clear run on goal like Kane did

I thought he hesitated for a split second and then ended up drifting wider, if his second touch had been a bit more direct he could have had a clear run as well.  At least that's how it looked to me.

Guest neesy111

Strange results going on in the Premiera Liga since the restart between Portal and Benfica.  Both tripping over each other, Benfica last 3-4 at home tonight.

Griezmann with another shitshow of a performance.  Tragic signing.

With Messi moving inside now, there’s nowhere for AG to go - did they not think of this before they wasted 100m

Euros on him