The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Is this Spurs done as a force? Feels a lot like us when we went from Robson to Souness.

Spurs magic died in that final.

Even that was just papering over the cracks. Fluke to beat Man City, massive fluke to beat Ajax and then played their part in the worst CL final ever

Why does Gomez start over Matip? Kid is all over the place.

Probably because he’s injured currently and when he’s not they want to improve and build his game.

Probably because he’s injured currently and when he’s not they want to improve and build his game.

A large portion of our fans are going to be insufferable if we ever get to that stage of squad building.

A large portion of our fans are going to be insufferable if we ever get to that stage of squad building.

Just think he plays too often and against tougher opposition, but it appears Matip has been injured a ton, so just calm down Mr. squad building.

Is this Spurs done as a force? Feels a lot like us when we went from Robson to Souness.

As much as I disliked Souness. Does he not hold the record for best start as an NUFC manager?

I know I’m asking the right person too :lol:

True, I think - load of successive wins (helped by playing mid week in Europe) when he initially took over. Were 4th when we beat Man City 4-3 if I remember correctly which was about the peak of his honeymoon period.

All went pear-shaped when he had to reinvent Sir Bobby's team after the Bellamy debacle.