The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Wonder what the biggest loss suffered by league champions is in the season they won the league. Sure its bigger than this but it won't be far off

Newcastle 5 - 0 man utd

Wonder what the biggest loss suffered by league champions is in the season they won the league. Sure its bigger than this but it won't be far off

Newcastle 5 - 0 man utd

I think Colo means after they've been crowned Champions. Might be wrong. That's how i interpreted it.

If not then you'd probably be right, closely followed by 7 days later when they lost 6-3 at Southampton.

Will the questions ring out tomorrow as to whether Klopp has taken these as far as he can? I'm not saying I will be asking those questions, but I wouldn't necessarily dismiss them as knee-jerk. Some sings have been there this season imo. Sounds odd given their dominance, but I seem to remember spells where they were very unimpressive in games and were pulling 1-0's out the bag late on.

Definitely worth considering anyway.

Newcastle 5 - 0 man utd

I think Colo means after they've been crowned Champions. Might be wrong. That's how i interpreted it.

If not then you'd probably be right, closely followed by 7 days later when they lost 6-3 at Southampton.

Any time of the season was what I meant, forgot that Man U retained in 96/97 so had discounted the 5-0

Will the questions ring out tomorrow as to whether Klopp has taken these as far as he can? I'm not saying I will be asking those questions, but I wouldn't necessarily dismiss them as knee-jerk. Some sings have been there this season imo. Sounds odd given their dominance, but I seem to remember spells where they were very unimpressive in games and were pulling 1-0's out the bag late on.

Definitely worth considering anyway.

They were better last season but ruthless/lucky this.

He will take them to 3rd next season and probably quarter finals in the Champions League, take a sabbatical then Barcelona or in a shock move take the German job after the Euros

Newcastle 5 - 0 man utd

Any time of the season was what I meant, forgot that Man U retained in 96/97 so had discounted the 5-0

Apologies Neesy. You got it bang on :thup:

Guest chopey

Told Pep to talk louder and speak more clearly in the current climate I reckon that will be seen as been a racist comment, I think he was rattled after the Klopp interview.

City are such a slick club, man. Everything they do from the infrastructure, to work in the community, to the squad is just top top class. Love the fans on rolling pitch side advertising boards. Superb idea.

Fuck me, how we hope that we’ll get close to that one day.

City are such a slick club, man. Everything they do from the infrastructure, to work in the community, to the squad is just top top class. Love the fans on rolling pitch side advertising boards. Superb idea.

Fuck me, how we hope that we’ll get close to that one day.

TheM fans are shite on the big screen mind

Meaningless game perhaps, but great to see Sterling put it to Liverpool just after they win the league. Liverpool's more immature fans have been willing him to fail, but he has significantly stepped it up since leaving them.