The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Remember all the soft penalties Man Utd got last season man. And the previous 20 years.  Fuck them.

These things level themselves out  ;D

Hope the VAR farce doesn’t distract from the hilarious shitshow Man Utd have plopped out here. Palace could have easily scored 5 or 6. McTominay was their best player man  ;D

Looking forward to Neville having a post match meltdown about them not spending money again while mentioning Liverpool 20 times and giving his weetabix haired cheating cunt pal in the dugout a free ride.

Ole out

Should never have been appointed, obviously

Tongue in cheek that obviously.

He has been an excellent appointment. The recruitment is a lot better. The football is better. The atmosphere is better.

However, not starting van de Beek, Greenwood or Wan-Bissaka today was criminal. Van be Beek I can maybe understand, but James over Greenwood is mental. Wan-Bissaka not playing when we're against proper pace and trickery is mental though.

Full strength 11 next game I would imagine. Glad he did the fucking about first game of the season.

Bruno pish again today.

That young left back for Palace, Mitchell, really looks promising.

Sets Schlupp off down the left with a nice ball for Schlupp to then setup the first goal. And then got an assist for Zaha's last with a nice ball into him.

Defended well all game too.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Ole out

He has been an excellent appointment. The recruitment is a lot better. The football is better. The atmosphere is better.

However, not starting van de Beek, Greenwood or Wan-Bissaka today was criminal. Van be Beek I can maybe understand, but James over Greenwood is mental. Wan-Bissaka not playing when we're against proper pace and trickery is mental though.

Full strength 11 next game I would imagine. Glad he did the f***ing about first game of the season.

Bruno pish again today.

Was Greenwood not sat out as punishment for his England/other antics?

Ole out

Full strength 11 next game I would imagine. Glad he did the fucking about first game of the season.

Bruno pish again today.

I read that Ole was fuming with Greenwood about that England debacle, and so think it was a bit of a punishment for that.

Van De Beek is so much more active than Pogba and Fernandes when he came on. Constantly moves around and makes himself available for the ball. Got into a dangerous area to score too. Think he's going to be very important, as the midfield build up can be so slow and static at times.