The other games today 2019/20

Greg

DLC seems to have developed a bit of a poacher's instinct. Wonder if he can get to 20 PL goals with Rodriguez and Richarlison feeding him

There are so many avenues of quality service in that team now, and he's got such great size and athleticism and constantly improving instincts like you say.

He's going to have a very good season if that team stays relatively healthy.

Obviously delighted with the start to the season - I can't not be - but it'll be easy to forget we were absolute shite for 30 minutes today which isn't great against a newly promoted team at home.

James makes such a fucking massive difference, completely glues the attack together. Allan was great again too. Doucoure was rats. DCL starting to look a proper striker.

Point is though these are the sort of home games we made a total mess of and scrambled a 1-1 draw last year. Plus these are really early days, a lot of players getting used to playing with each other still.

Obviously delighted with the start to the season - I can't not be - but it'll be easy to forget we were absolute shite for 30 minutes today which isn't great against a newly promoted team at home.

James makes such a fucking massive difference, completely glues the attack together. Allan was great again too. Doucoure was rats. DCL starting to look a proper striker.

Point is though these are the sort of home games we made a total mess of and scrambled a 1-1 draw last year. Plus these are really early days, a lot of players getting used to playing with each other still.

Your biggest issue right now is Yerry Mina. That guy is a very bad defender.

I think the early struggles today had to do with the 3-4-2-1 setup West Brom had, as it made it difficult for your lot to find those spaces between the lines initially, when West Brom dropped back.

West Brom are pretty decent, I've watched both their games and they are going to be a nasty surprise for the more run of the mill teams, if they just stick with things.

Starting the season with Leicester, Everton and Chelsea is very unfortunate for them.

Fulham look very much still a championship side, a few times they have had decent counter opportunities and just ended up passing backwards despite good forward passes available. They seem very lightweight.

They look terrible. Them and West Brom are in serious trouble. West Brom cant defend and it looks as though Fulham will struggle to score.

Guest Cheesy Beans

How the fuck has VAR not overruled that?

Worthless having it if it slows the game down, adds confusion and can’t make simple decisions.