The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Havertztrick.

Some people have already written him off on here too.

Not true. Can only remember me commenting something negative about him in his first match. I simply said that he was gash in his first match, and if that kind of performance turns out to be his norm, then he would be contender for flop of the season.

I don't think that will happen, but if it did.

Havertztrick.

Not true. Can only remember me commenting something negative about him in his first match. I simply said that he was gash in his first match, and if that kind of performance turns out to be his norm, then he would be contender for flop of the season.

Havertz looks like an early contender for this years big flop.

Havertztrick.

Havertz looks like an early contender for this years big flop.

At least include the full conversation :lol:

Havertz looks like an early contender for this years big flop. I take it he's being shoe horned into a position he's not familiar with but still, awful tempo, slow, poor passing and shooting.

He’s trained with them for a week ffs.

Unless this is a piss take post.

Not saying he will be, but that performance, for a player with such a reputation was awful. If he continues like that, he will be, is all I'm saying.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Dundalk win on penalties and have a great chance of reaching the group stages for only the second time in their history.

Have a tie with Ki Klaksvik of the Faroe Islands to overcome.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Mourinho got the refs to check the size of the goals before KO claiming they were too small. Turned out he was right by 5cm. Impressive  :lol:

Perfectionist.

People hate him but he’s ultimately similar to Rafa.

Can never make my mind up on him. Some days I think he's the most tedious dullard around who's long since been eclipsed; other times I find him extremely charismatic and almost Rafa-like in his obsessive nature and studiousness. He's definitely an icon.

Can never make my mind up on him. Some days I think he's the most tedious dullard around who's long since been eclipsed; other times I find him extremely charismatic and almost Rafa-like in his obsessive nature and studiousness. He's definitely an icon.

Yep, completely agree with this.

Mourinho got the refs to check the size of the goals before KO claiming they were too small. Turned out he was right by 5cm. Impressive  :lol:

Perfectionist.

People hate him but he’s ultimately similar to Rafa.

I don't think anyone would deny he was/Is a brilliant manager but there's a variety of reasons that people dislike him

This. I love and hate him.

In terms of success and building a winning team he was the best. Turgid football. But he’s a proper manager in a way, obsessive about the game, great tactician. The arrogant tosser.

It's a funny thing, arrogance. It's a trait I find a bit repulsive basically anywhere in everyday life - except for football, where, in many cases, it's something I admire and consider to be really important (providing there's at least some justification).

It's a funny thing, arrogance. It's a trait I find a bit repulsive basically anywhere in everyday life - except for football, where, in many cases, it's something I admire and consider to be really important (providing there's at least some justification).

Which is why he’s become less likable and more irritating as he’s clearly not that ”special” anymore.

Which is why he’s become less likable and more irritating as he’s clearly not that ”special” anymore.

When is the last time he claimed to be special? Was about 15 years ago wasn't it?

When is the last time he claimed to be special? Was about 15 years ago wasn't it?

I don’t know and not the point. He’s not as good as he once was, which makes me less tolerable towards his arrogance. That was my point.