The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits wank over Solskjaer, fucking rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Ridiculous set of fixtures at the minute and now with these injuries. :anguish:

Agreed. Give him the job. He's doing great.

Then he can look embarrassingly out of his depth before fucking off back to Norway so I never have to see his face ever again.

So so so glad they gave this total clown the job. :mackems:

Guest neesy111

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits w*** over Solskjaer, f***ing rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Ridiculous set of fixtures at the minute and now with these injuries. :anguish:

Agreed. Give him the job. He's doing great.

Then he can look embarrassingly out of his depth before f***ing off back to Norway so I never have to see his face ever again.

So so so glad they gave this total clown the job. :mackems:

:D

They've got some winnable games coming up, so I hope he wins them (our game aside), they knee jerk on it, and give him the job permanently. It will set them back even further.

You didn't need to be Nostradamus to see this one coming.

The funny thing is they have Man City next and they don't even wwnt to win it anyway.

Wat

They'd rather City win the league than Liverpool

I assumed they hated both City and Liverpool equally tbh