Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/04/19 - Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Guest godzilla

First decent thing Ritchie's done this half tbh. Think we've been terrible on the ball.

We have give the ball back to Arsenal time and time again. Even 5 yard passes going astray.

Arsenal making us look poor tbh, they're cutting us open freely but that last ditch defending is keeping us in it. They're first to pretty much everything at the moment, ball hasn't really fallen for us in the first half. Richie to Almiron is beyond a joke now!

Guest godzilla

Richie has been f***ing awful, great block at the end is all he's done.

He never wants to pass to Almiron when Almiron wants to make a run, it's really annoying.

Starting to piss me off also. As I mentioned before free kick with easy ball to Almiron and he passes it square to Dummett. Feel sorry for Almiron he is making runs looking for the ball and is getting fuck all.

Arsenal have been very good tbf. Thought we were in it the first 15-20 minutes, since then they've really switched it on. We're usually better in the second half, but will take a lot for us to get something here.

Guest chopey

He never wants to pass to Almiron when Almiron wants to make a run, it's really annoying.

Starting to piss me off also. As I mentioned before free kick with easy ball to Almiron and he passes it square to Dummett. Feel sorry for Almiron he is making runs looking for the ball and is getting fuck all.

Totally agree

We are just here to make up the numbers tonight, as far as Sky are concerned. Shocking bias - but typical for our Monday night away games.

We are making up the numbers, they are so much better than us it's ridiculous. And this is not even a very good Arsenal team.

Totally agree

This is starting to feel like a massive forum myth, ridiculously exaggerated.

That's not saying Ritchie has been anything but awful on the ball tonight. Misplaced so many passes.

Totally agree

This is starting to feel like a massive forum myth, massively exaggerated.

:thup:

Guest godzilla

You could see Almiron getting p*ssed off at Ritchie at one point

It's weird as f*** this not passing to him.

Why’s Rafa not seeing this as it’s every game. I thought initially it was just getting to know how he played but now it’s blatantly obvious.

Starting to p*ss me off also. As I mentioned before free kick with easy ball to Almiron and he passes it square to Dummett. Feel sorry for Almiron he is making runs looking for the ball and is getting f*** all.

Totally agree

It's not man, are you watching?

Starting to p*ss me off also. As I mentioned before free kick with easy ball to Almiron and he passes it square to Dummett. Feel sorry for Almiron he is making runs looking for the ball and is getting f*** all.

Totally agree

It's not man, are you watching?

It’s actually happening live in front of millions of people, and it’s obvious to everyone. My liverpool supporting wife asked me why Ritchie refuses to pass to him every time. It’s not a myth.