Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

Milner getting away without a red is just as bad as the fucking free kick award for their 3rd btw

100% he would have got a yellow for the first foul.  Ref plays advantage and 7 seconds later he makes another yellow card worthy foul.  Ref gives the yellow for the 2nd foul and conveniently erases his memory for the previous 10 seconds.

Fucking joke, man

Guest neesy111

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

Nope, if you're going wild in the home end then you have to accept the consequences

Liverpool fans didn't do it to our fans in the first 4-3 tbf.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

To be fair, the Liverpool fans pushed and shoved Newcastle fans around them after they scored their goals. When told to stop they started throwing punches.

If this is remotely true, then they obviously had it coming.

Well yea, that'd be self defence.

Guest covmag

He'll on .never seen so many fans in the home end.i sat beneath the away fans and they  were all ower.windmills all game going on. :lol: why  were all them in the Milburn ffs

I've been in home end a few times. I kept my mouth shut and never celebrated. It's not rocket science FFS.

Yep same. Although I forgot when we played Sheffield Wednesday years ago. Was relieved when most of the fans in there were actually Newcastle fans

Klopp: “The style of play of Newcastle is long ball moves. You can’t play with a proper formation you have to run and it makes it intense.”

Smack those fake teeth Rafa lad.

Klopp: “The style of play of Newcastle is long ball moves. You can’t play with a proper formation you have to run and it makes it intense.”

Long ball? Fuck off man. And people on here love him?

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

Nope, if you're going wild in the home end then you have to accept the consequences

:lol: call me a progressive snowflake, but I don’t think anybody deserves to be beaten for celebrating during a game.

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

:lol: call me a progressive snowflake, but I don’t think anybody deserves to be beaten for celebrating during a game.

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

To be fair, the Liverpool fans pushed and shoved Newcastle fans around them after they scored their goals. When told to stop they started throwing punches.

Call me old-fashioned, but I’d say they deserve to be beaten.

Guest neesy111

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

Exactly, Newcastle fans would be the same in same situation.

I've been in home end a few times. I kept my mouth shut and never celebrated. It's not rocket science FFS.

Same only because I was sat with the West Ham lot when we beat them down there last season didn’t fancy getting smashed to pieces :lol:

Think he was talking more about Rondon's strength tbh.

Glad they got battered

Come on man.

Exactly, Newcastle fans would be the same in same situation.

They weren't simply celebrating though. Some one then were literally throwing punches at Newcastle fans.

Think he was talking more about Rondon's strength tbh.

What? How does that make a difference?