Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

Fuck me, they are actually interviewing the cheat like he's a hero! :lol:

I saw that. He tried to claim he didn't get a free kick for something, so that evens it out.

Genuinely baffled. I’m not sure if it was because I was watching on telly?? But the free kick for the third looked like one of the clearest dives I’ve seen?

It was a dead rubber for us - but that foul was inexcusable.

Add in the hand ball for our goal, and various ‘fouls’ given for them and the inconsistencies when we were brought down (and not given), it really makes you wonder what the ref was thinking.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

After the 3rd a few of them started pushing the Newcastle fans. Quite a few arrested, after the Newcastle fans reacted and punches were thrown.

Not a chance we should give them an allocation next season.

The balls come at me quite quick, me arm didn’t fly out to attack the ball

Wanker

His grin as he’s saying it tells a different story, the cheating little runt.

That was never a foul.  If that means the Scousers win the title it's by cheating  Ritchie never touched him.

He just flung himself to the ground and the useless linesman gave a free kick that was never a few kick.  How do these players feel they are worthy of titles when they know it's only been achieved by cheating more than the opposition.  Mot withstanding that they have virtually bought any honours they do win..just like the liverppolll of the 70's and 80's.  They bought the best Ayers in the old first division an d won everything as they had scooped up all the cream.  Not a sporting  achievement in my view.

Guest alijmitchell

Fuck of you little twat. I will celebrate if these don't win the league like. Bunch of fucking cheats.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

After the 3rd a few of them started pushing the Newcastle fans. Quite a few arrested, after the Newcastle fans reacted and punches were thrown.

How is this possible, were they sitting in the home end?

That was never a foul.  If that means the Scousers win the title it's by cheating  Ritchie never touched him.

He just flung himself to the ground and the useless linesman gave a free kick that was never a few kick.  How do these players feel they are worthy of titles when they know it's only been achieved by cheating more than the opposition.  Mot withstanding that they have virtually bought any honours they do win..just like the liverppolll of the 70's and 80's.  They bought the best Ayers in the old first division an d won everything as they had scooped up all the cream.  Not a sporting  achievement in my view.

You’re right, but how else can you but buying it?

If that’s the case, fuck them

I'm fucking livid with that. That thundercunt Mariner and his assistant were assigned to this game to make sure every decision went Liverpool's way. Scum of the fucking earth. Liverpool with proper players and proper fans, fuck off. Really hope City win on Monday and Barca pummel them into the ground at klanfield.

Fabinho is a dirty cheating cunt.

Sturridge is an embarrassment to the sport. Laughable how shit he is.

Heh.

Glad they got battered

Yeah.

Easy, just say their fans caused trouble and violence and for safety reasons we have to prevent them from entering in future.